Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf out of my siblings, 4/5 of us went to grammar schools, and you get all types of people of different backgrounds 😬
But it’s very different, it means something more if it’s a proper grammar school in some areas. There’s a big class difference and people don’t seem to understand the proper class outlines

Reactions: 5
But it’s very different, it means something more if it’s a proper grammar school in some areas. There’s a big class difference and people don’t seem to understand the proper class outlines
It’s not like that at the school she went to. Full mixture of people.

Reactions: 2
It’s not like that at the school she went to. Full mixture of people.
I see there was a recent scandal at the school because *gasp* girls wanted to wear trousers rather than being forced to wear skirts.

It doesn’t matter is she mixed with a mix of types of people, you don’t get down and outs at a top rated school. None of this changes the fact she’s well off and middle class and acts like she’s just your average - :sick: - relatively poor girl in London struggling through.

Reactions: 11
Is the book video worth watching? As in, something nice enough to make a cup of tea, cosy up and watch, or more like, "I am doing my makeup for work and need some noise in the background" 😂

Reactions: 4
Is the book video worth watching? As in, something nice enough to make a cup of tea, cosy up and watch, or more like, "I am doing my makeup for work and need some noise in the background" 😂
I played it as background noise and had to go back a few times because I wanted to hear what she had to say 😂 so I'd say it's worth a watch but then we do have similar tastes in books. Also it might be the only video she'll do for a while that isn't an ad so that's something! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I quite enjoyed it! I do like that Lucy talks about why she likes the books rather than just a vague 'this is SO GOOD' like some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks guys, will watch it when I have a bit of time rather than in a hurry then ☺ I am glad it's not an AD, I even checked the description bar and there are no affiliate links! Positively surprised.

Reactions: 6
I quite enjoyed it! I do like that Lucy talks about why she likes the books rather than just a vague 'this is SO GOOD' like some people.
Yeah, it's actually interesting to hear her talking about things that aren't just 'this is good and I like these characters'

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen her fringe, styled as a fringe since the day she got it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She obviously just repainted because she got the sponsorship, which is disappointing but kinda funny cos Gabby could never.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be honest that peach wall looks even worse when you see it compared to the new look, but it is sad how she only did it cause she was paid for an ad 😂 that bedroom really bothers me anyway as it must be so light in there in the mornings with those thin white curtains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.