Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you had read the thread you'd see it started out as a RAVE thread but people starting getting tired of her lack of uploads and constant ads. It has been mentioned how this a rave thread a couple of times.

But thanks for pointing that out 🙄.
You're welcome! 😘🙄
I'm just saying that if you want to trash talk her then start a new thread, don't spread tit onto the rave thread. That ain't what it's here for.

It has been mentioned before. It was pointed out there was no point having 2 seperate threads as its not very active, like a few other threads I comment on.

Like I said, it started out as a rave thread, things changed as Lucy changed and if it wasn't allowed I'm sure mods would tell us to start another thread. We're doing nothing wrong and I will continue to put my opinions here. Good or bad because that's what this thread is for 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You're welcome! 😘🙄
I'm just saying that if you want to trash talk her then start a new thread, don't spread tit onto the rave thread. That ain't what it's here for.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any guesses when the next ad will be? I think it was yesterday she had such a busy day and was filming something for a brand 🙄

It really bothers me how she's trying to milk the Disney cow. Before she got gifted a free trip to WDW she was all about Harry Potter but now she mentions Disney so much I'm guessing in the hopes of getting more free tit. It's so obvious, has she even mentioned HP since going to WDW?

Reactions: 4
Any guesses when the next ad will be? I think it was yesterday she had such a busy day and was filming something for a brand 🙄
She was flogging Readly a few days ago. Do people even use services like this anymore? So many magazines post content online and there are so many blogs on any topic you can think of, and it's all free, why would you pay for something like this?
Screenshot_20210124-141905.png

Should we play a game and try to guess what the mistakes were?
Screenshot_20210127-154810.png

Screenshot_20210127-154802.png

Reactions: 1
Don't know what percentage of 29 year olds are home owners, so might just be you Lucy 😂

• Haha
Her new video about the house is full of how she's just a normal wee poor girl and how she can't afford to renovate her cheap little falling down house. LUCY THAT HOUSE COST YOU HALF A MILLION QUID. Between that and the constant self deprecation it makes me want to slap her.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Her new video about the house is full of how she's just a normal wee poor girl and how she can't afford to renovate her cheap little falling down house. LUCY THAT HOUSE COST YOU HALF A MILLION QUID. Between that and the constant self deprecation it makes me want to slap her.
Funny because her company accounts are healthy, and she launched that business this year, she earns way more than I do, she also could have moved back to Liverpool. No one forced her to buy in London or buy that house....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How do you know how much it was? I’d love to have a nose!

Reactions: 3
It really bugs me when clearly well off people try to make themselves look like your average pay, budget folk. If I hear the word "relatable" one more time I'll barf. Nobody is relating to any of these influencers, hardly any of us make thousands from the comfort of our couch by pushing out 1.5 videos of us just chilling at home and posting some instagram photos in a week and getting that AD bread.

• Heart
It really bugs me when clearly well off people try to make themselves look like your average pay, budget folk. If I hear the word "relatable" one more time I'll barf. Nobody is relating to any of these influencers, hardly any of us make thousands from the comfort of our couch by pushing out 1.5 videos of us just chilling at home and posting some instagram photos in a week and getting that AD bread.
It kind of surprised me when she said how she dreaded every time she had to get a quote for something. Professional tradespeople will charge a lot, of course, but both her and Adam are working, despite the pandemic, lockdowns, Brexit and everything else that has been going on. The house is not that big so the numbers of jobs you will have to commission someone to do, is not infinite. Is she being stingy or is she actually not making all that much despite doing ads on IG virtually every week? (Would that be a reason she does so many? She's not Lily Pebbles or Anna, maybe she needs to do more smaller (less paying) jobs to make sure money is coming in) ?

I think she's just being a little lazy and disorganised. Many people do their houses up on a shoestring budgets (because often they have spent all their money on a deposit, surveys and jobs that have to be done by professionals). No-one knows how to paint a room or get rid of mould, it's not like teach you at school how to. You ask friends and family or look up videos and this is how you learn.
"Where there is a will, there's a way"

Reactions: 7
Wow, maybe I’m just a clueless northerner but is living near to London really that great?! (In normal times obviously it’s not at the moment haha).
She short of hinted at that in the video, now the pandemic’s set in, the commute probably won’t exist anymore or barely will, I was under the impression adam’s brother was round the corner? Or his parents? So you wouldn’t regret that but it sounded like she regrets buying it in zone 2

Reactions: 4
Wow, maybe I’m just a clueless northerner but is living near to London really that great?! (In normal times obviously it’s not at the moment haha).
I think they wanted to be central and also back in normal days, Adam's commute was being taken in to consideration as far as I remember?

Reactions: 6
Please tell me she did not pay half a million quid for that house.
You can buy a 6 bedroom detached house with a large garden for that on the Wirral 😳

I think they wanted to be central and also back in normal days, Adam's commute was being taken in to consideration as far as I remember?
Hasn’t he been working from home, at least for part of the pandemic? I feel a bit sorry for all the London commuters who have realised they don’t actually need to live in London to do their job.

Reactions: 6
How do you know how much it was? I’d love to have a nose!
Page 13 of this thread has some info and you should be able to find it on the sold bit of rightmove if you look around the date she said they had bought it.

Reactions: 2