Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I like her too. Been watching her for years and it’s nice to see her get the recognition she deserves. Shes a bit more intelligent and creative than other youtubers and her videos are always funny and pretty well informed.

Reactions: 7
I loove Lucy 😍 Her average girl tries series and little body confidence talks are really refreshing to see on YouTube. The only gripe I have is that she seems to be doing a lot of paid sponsorships lately, I understand she needs to make a living but I just hope she doesn't sell out.

Reactions: 1
I've been watching her for years as well! Way before the 'fat summer' video that went viral. Her smear test video was the first video I ever watched of hers.

I love her, the only tiny criticism I have is that sometimes the self deprecating schtick gets a bit too much, but her overall self of humour really tickles me, I find her extremely likeable and relatable.

Seen this thread and thought
"Nooo, how could you not like Lucy."
Glad it's full of positive opinions. Looooove Lucy, she's not like the other deluded you tubers out there 😊

Reactions: 9
I feel awful for saying she'd been doing too many sponsorships 😅 she's just bought a house! So happy for her, she's one of the only YouTubers I consistently watch and enjoy.

Reactions: 3
How nice is her video about florida 🤗 never been so happy for someone to be gifted a holiday lol her gratitude is really evident

I like her content and she is really relatable with a great sense of humour

Have to say though I'm from the same area and have no idea what her accent is about 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone else following her house buying journey?
Nice to see an influencer share a relatable purchase

She's one of the rare few YouTubers I genuinely still enjoy watching and feel like I can relate to, and even the ads don't bother me as much as the videos still tend to be good!

I used to watch her a lot a few years ago but stopped as I couldn’t deal with the constant sarcastic and self deprecating comments and the constant moronic face pulling. Fast forward a few years and I see she has bought a new house and was interested to see the renovations but holy moly after watching her latest vlog I won’t be watching anymore. I don’t know why but the way she talks like everything is a joke and face pulling triggers my anxiety!

Reactions: 7
I used to watch her a lot a few years ago but stopped as I couldn’t deal with the constant sarcastic and self deprecating comments and the constant moronic face pulling. Fast forward a few years and I see she has bought a new house and was interested to see the renovations but holy moly after watching her latest vlog I won’t be watching anymore. I don’t know why but the way she talks like everything is a joke and face pulling triggers my anxiety!
Same, I can’t stand her anymore. I hate the way she talks in the same tone every time, that sing song sarcastic voice got old, FAST.
Nothing changes about her, I really did like her but I went off her quickly, she has this victim status with her channel going on and it gets really unattractive after a while

Reactions: 6
Watched 5 seconds of her new video, just to see her new floors. Skipped to the floor part and then exited out. She has more facial expressions than Michael Jackson 😖😖😖 why can’t she just talk like a normal person. Why be so weird all the time🤷🏻‍♀️

I use to like her too but like you all say the self deprecating thing got too tiresome. It's like influencers read what people like about them and then lay that particular thing on too thick and self conciously so it just gets predictable and unnatural.
I think she is a nice girl - I just can't watch her any more if that makes sense.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with the sentiments on this thread: LJW is now unwatchable. It's a sad world when someone can make enough money making cruddy self-deprecating videos to actually purchase a house.

Reactions: 5
i still really like her but i just wish they would mow the long grass in their garden, probably full of cat poo and bugs and they sit in it to have lunch / picnics 😖😭