Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, she did scrub it and put it through the dishwasher multiple times. They sell cake tins in second hand shops, it's pretty much the same.
Each to their own, I just think that buying a cake tin from a second hand shop is different from finding a cake tin lying in a hedge outside...

Reactions: 7
The difference is I’m not having a dig at Gabby for not decorating much in the middle of a global pandemic because I know there’s bigger stuff going on in the world and everyone has reacted to being in lockdown differently. Gabby decided to go to A&E whilst also doing everything doctors advise not to do for the reason she was apparently there, so yeah I think she’s a selfish moron. I’m just glad Lucy is not like that and that she’s not of the influencers that were going out and meeting friends and posting it all online not caring about the current situation at all. I think people need to focus on calling out those people during this time rather than someone that hasn’t painted their own house
I actually called a few influencers out on their threads for not practising social distancing and thinking the law doesn’t apply to them. But it wasn’t relevant in this thread so I addressed another topic!

Reactions: 1
I actually called a few influencers out on their threads for not practising social distancing and thinking the law doesn’t apply to them. But it wasn’t relevant in this thread so I addressed another topic!
Exactly, this is a Lucy thread, you're hardly going to say something baiut Lucy and then go but such and such has done x.

And just because there's bigger things going on doesn't mean people can't share opinions? Which is what this website is about and there are plenty of threads of opinions whilst there's alot going on so how is this one different? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I like to decorate as soon as I can. Hate living somewhere unfinished and not my style. Lucy knows the style she wants she's just too lazy to do so or is waiting for the freebies.

Nobody wants to watch someone decorating their house for 2 years?

If people can do it in a decent time frame with limited funds she sure as heck can do it with her funds.
I've also like to have everything done but it's very normal to not do it all at once, I've been in my house 2 years and only just started painting. I had very specific ideas but i'd have ended up making bad decisions back then because I've settled in my house more, I now know my ideas wouldn't have worked.
I think Lucy waiting is actually really mature and she did say at the beginning of her move not to expect results so quickly. I think she's doing well.

She needs to get rid of that fridge though, it's ridiculous in the living room.

Reactions: 3
I love watching lucy, she's by far my favourite youtuber - but I wish she was more consistent with her uploads

Reactions: 6
People do leave things out like that for others to take to save a trip to the charity shop / tip. Anything is better than it going to landfill tbh. She washed it, multiple times. Worse things happen at sea.

Reactions: 3
People do leave things out like that for others to take to save a trip to the charity shop / tip. Anything is better than it going to landfill tbh. She washed it, multiple times. Worse things happen at sea.
Plenty of people leave things out for people to take that way. I’ve seen more over lockdown as people can’t get to the charity shops to donate. Lots of books. As long as you wash the tin there’s no harm! No different to buying second hand.

Reactions: 6
In their bushes? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
In their bushes? :ROFLMAO:
Yep. Depends on your neighbourhood if you would feel comfortable with it or not. People have been leaving surplus food out at the end of the driveway / garden in baskets with notes to help yourself. Books etc. Nothing revolting or opened but things they no longer wanted and would be throwing away. Maybe the way she described it gave a horrible picture but i didn't find it that odd. If it was i don't believe she'd have picked it up - wish she had vlogged it now!!

C'mon luce, give us something better to tattle about. Please.

Yep. Depends on your neighbourhood if you would feel comfortable with it or not. People have been leaving surplus food out at the end of the driveway / garden in baskets with notes to help yourself. Books etc. Nothing revolting or opened but things they no longer wanted and would be throwing away. Maybe the way she described it gave a horrible picture but i didn't find it that odd. If it was i don't believe she'd have picked it up - wish she had vlogged it now!!

C'mon luce, give us something better to tattle about. Please.
Once the new secret project is out, I am sure we will have plenty.

Reactions: 2
So, what do we think she's launching? There could actually be prints in these "pizza" boxes, but then what about the tiny boxes behind her in 1st pic and this fabric things that look like scarves but could be bed throws or something in the home textile category?

lucy.png

lucy1.png

lucy2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2