Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say on a story recently that she is aware she’s doing a lot of ads lately but it’s because she hasn’t had much work since lockdown started in March, but she’s still selective and not does ads for products she believes in (if this helps anyone) :)

She did say on a story recently that she is aware she’s doing a lot of ads lately but it’s because she hasn’t had much work since lockdown started in March, but she’s still selective and not does ads for products she believes in (if this helps anyone) :)
And only does ads for products she believes in**
Quoting myself, but wanted to correct my typo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I didn’t mind the TV ad. We don’t need a new tv, but it was nice to see her being so happy and excited about it.

I mean who wouldn’t turn down that tv?! Her ads in the middle of a vlog mostly aren’t too hard to skip through if you’re not interested. Like I admit I skipped through the second mention of that razor.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know the general area they live in? Just curious as she said it’s zone 2 so can’t have been cheap?
I think it’s Putney? I don’t know London at all, but Adam geo-stamped (if that’s the right way to say it) Putney on a couple of insta photos shortly after they moved 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I actually think it’s reasonably priced for an end of terrace house near a zone 2 station tbh. In the last 7 years five terraced 2 bed houses on their road have sold, 2 were cheaper than theirs, 2 more expensive, but theirs is an end of terrace which is generally more sought after anyway as you’re only attached to one neighbour. Theirs is also the most recently purchased property (so in theory it’s value should’ve been the highest).

ETA: I’m not saying it’s not expensive, obviously it is, but in context to the value of houses in that area, it is reasonably priced

Last edited:
I just found it too and holyyyyy f*ck... for the house it’s an insane amount of money. Best hope London property retains it’s value with more people wfh now 😬

if they moved back north they could buy a huge house for that.

I just found it too and holyyyyy f*ck... for the house it’s an insane amount of money. Best hope London property retains it’s value with more people wfh now 😬

Maybe they will, maybe they won’t, they’re very close to adam’s family I think, also depends where up north, because more and more people are moving to popular cities like Liverpool and Manchester and then certain parts like Cheshire are still expensive but they’d have spent half as much!
but they have done big things, like the roof and the boiler so you’d hope they’d get some return but we’ll see

Reactions: 2
Is Lucy still in touch with her dad? I haven’t really heard her mention him, only the step dad.

They didn’t buy outright though so they wouldn’t be getting all that money from a sale. I imagine the deposit was 10% which is still a hefty amount.

They didn’t buy outright though so they wouldn’t be getting all that money from a sale. I imagine the deposit was 10% which is still a hefty amount.
No I know but evidently they can borrow a large amount with what their earning (and had a hefty deposit!) so they could get a really nice place if they wanted to leave London in future.

I'm normally good at house hunting and I thought I'd found it but it's a house that looks a lot like her house with pretty much the exact same layout but it's not hers (only 1 window in the living room where she has 2, different bathroom and bigger garden) and it was only listed in March 2020 and she bought hers before that.

I'm normally good at house hunting and I thought I'd found it but it's a house that looks a lot like her house with pretty much the exact same layout but it's not hers (only 1 window in the living room where she has 2, different bathroom and bigger garden) and it was only listed in March 2020 and she bought hers before that.
I found it and I'm a tit detective ha, keep looking 🕵️‍♂️

It may help to look at her home insta and the date they moved in... 🧐

Ah my downfall was using the Rightmove app rather than searching sold prices on the website!

I wasn't far off though, the one I found was the next street over and exact same layout for £50,000 more!

They've done the bathroom how Lucy was thinking of doing it with the big shower instead of the bath.
Screenshot_20200904-151001_Rightmove.jpg

Ok it’s taken me longer than I’d like to admit to find it but I did it!!!!
I know Putney is a desirable area but for the extortionate price they paid, that house isn’t it.

• Haha
I always get shocked at how much influencers earn. I mean good on her, I’d grab opportunities to earn too, but shes hardly a big name and yet is earning enough to buy in London... wow.

I always get shocked at how much influencers earn. I mean good on her, I’d grab opportunities to earn too, but shes hardly a big name and yet is earning enough to buy in London... wow.
same, half a mil, wow 😅😅😅