Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious if any of you guys would buy her new merch? And if it depends what it ends up being.

Reactions: 2
Curious if any of you guys would buy her new merch? And if it depends what it ends up being.
Depends what it is but I generally like her style/aesthetic so I might do, but only if it’s something I’ll actually use.

Reactions: 4
I guess that depends what it is. As long as it ain’t like some of the god awful stuff some of em come out with lol, and I guess that they have to have some use

I liked her Average T-shirt but wasn’t following when they came out. If it was something I really liked I’d consider it. But probably not a tote bag, I’ve got too many as it is.
I’d wondered if it was going to be prints earlier, but they wouldn’t be in boxes and she showed that material. I wondered embroidery or craft kits?

Reactions: 1
I liked the average tshirt and tried to buy some when she found extra stock a few months ago but they sold out. Depending on what it is I'd consider it but being on mat leave and limited pay it would have to really take my fancy and be a reasonable price.

nah. I feel like merch is tatt most of the time. It would have to be something super interesting to pique my interest

Reactions: 6
I reckon it's badges/pins/maybe decals... that kind of thing. She seems to be pretty crafty, and a little bit 'etsy aesthetic'. Personally, I'm not much one for merch, and she doesn't really have a 'catch phrase' or a large enough following for just her name to be marketable. If she was still doing the fashion thing, maybe something with 'average girl size' or whatever, but as it stands, I reckon it'll be some retro-inspired crafty thing.

I was curious to know as ive followed YouTube in general for around 10 years and never even considered buying merch, even from the OGs!
I’m not massively into watching Lucy but the thought of her possibly bringing out tote bags and badges is so under whelming 😳

I always wonder who buys this stuff? And why. Mainly because they are so overpriced.

*Harry potter shrug in honour of Lucy.*

Reactions: 7
I always wonder who buys this stuff? And why. Mainly because they are so overpriced.

*Harry potter shrug in honour of Lucy.*
yeah I agree.. maybe the younger fans like it? Merch is something I would never ever buy from any influencer. You really have to be a big fan of someone to want that sort of stuff I guess.

I feel like she's starting off small, just dipping her toes in the water. Underwhelming, but if it's popular enough then I think she could branch out into some home decor - cushion covers, etc. The colour scheme is very her without having to plaster her name over it.

Reactions: 3
I didn't mind it, I like the pin but it's just not something I'd want to spend money on. I'm interested in seeing if she takes this further like you said. I'm glad she's never gone for the ever so hideous "youtuber name on a sweatshirt" kind of merch.

I feel like she's starting off small, just dipping her toes in the water. Underwhelming, but if it's popular enough then I think she could branch out into some home decor - cushion covers, etc. The colour scheme is very her without having to plaster her name over it.
Stoppppp 😩 home decor!! 🤣🤣 she’s only just changed the dirty old lampshade that was the previous owners! Don’t get me started 🤣🤣

• Haha
Stoppppp 😩 home decor!! 🤣🤣 she’s only just changed the dirty old lampshade that was the previous owners! Don’t get me started 🤣🤣
Hahaha that totally slipped my mind 😩 at least if she came out with some she could actually change things up with no excuses! Imagine if she came out with lampshades😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3