Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her blog or on Twitter? She strikes me as very unpleasant with impossibly high standards. I’m all for not settling, but she has so many things that are an instant ‘no’ for her I’m not surprised she hasn’t found anyone. Would be interested to hear if anyone follows her.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow her blog or on Twitter? She strikes me as very unpleasant with impossibly high standards. I’m all for not settling, but she has so many things that are an instant ‘no’ for her I’m not surprised she hasn’t found anyone. Would be interested to hear if anyone follows her.
I used to but stopped for your reasons plus she’s so arrogant that she can’t quite believe why men don’t fall at her feet.

Reactions: 3
I used to but stopped for your reasons plus she’s so arrogant that she can’t quite believe why men don’t fall at her feet.
It’s like no one is good enough... she’s currently listing after some colleague in his 20s who is in a relationship. Very strange. She just seems so uptight and judgemental. Just wanted to see what anyone else thought, as I only see her fans on Twitter. Also she can so so rude in her responses on Twitter, even if people are agreeing with her! Hard work

Reactions: 5
Truly awful woman, a narcissist of the highest order
She’s deluded if she thinks her colleague fancies her, they work in a small industry with a lot of free lancing. He’s just protecting himself for future projects because he knows she can either get him work or put the boot in

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Truly awful woman, a narcissist of the highest order
She’s deluded if she thinks her colleague fancies her, they work in a small industry with a lot of free lancing. He’s just protecting himself for future projects because he knows she can either get him work or put the boot in
Definitely! Did you see her the other day fishing for people to say that he definitely fancies her as he went a bit red on a Zoom call?? Grow up! Embarrassing

• Wow
She sounded like a 14 yr old trying to interpret it not a 40 year old woman. Honestly I could say so much about her, her contradictions and her awful opinions. She lives in a Twitter echo chamber by blocking anyone who calls her out or has a different opinion, that’s why you only see fans on there. Never known anyone love themselves quite so much, she calls out others for being thirsty yet has posted that naked picture 3 times now, and as for her underwear shoot....

Reactions: 7
She sounded like a 14 yr old trying to interpret it not a 40 year old woman. Honestly I could say so much about her, her contradictions and her awful opinions. She lives in a Twitter echo chamber by blocking anyone who calls her out or has a different opinion, that’s why you only see fans on there. Never known anyone love themselves quite so much, she calls out others for being thirsty yet has posted that naked picture 3 times now, and as for her underwear shoot....
Haha, I thought she looked awful in that shoot. Badly chosen, cliched underwear and no idea how to pose. She just looked ridiculously awkward in most of them.

Reactions: 2
Haha, I thought she looked awful in that shoot. Badly chosen, cliched underwear and no idea how to pose. She just looked ridiculously awkward in most of them.
The underwear choices were really strange, like an 80s adult magazine. She has no style.
I struggle with her contradictions and double standards, how she refuses to settle but it’s perfectly ok to go on dates with guys she doesn’t fancy just for something to do. The worst for me was when her father sadly died and the next day instead of going home to her family she went for a coffee date with some random guy who slid into her DMs, who does that ?!

The underwear choices were really strange, like an 80s adult magazine. She has no style.
I struggle with her contradictions and double standards, how she refuses to settle but it’s perfectly ok to go on dates with guys she doesn’t fancy just for something to do. The worst for me was when her father sadly died and the next day instead of going home to her family she went for a coffee date with some random guy who slid into her DMs, who does that ?!
Doesn’t surprise me, she’s desperate to be in a relationship she’ll do anything for a date. Her obsession with the young guy is embarrassing to read.

So much for not posting about it this time....

I think if he was into her he’d have made a move by now, he’s just protecting his professional reputation and potential future work. As his senior and selecting him for her team she’s crazy to be doing this.

I do think that some of her stories are amped up from the truth to make “good” Twitter content.

Reactions: 1
And this says it all, if it’s not blowing smoke up her arse she doesn’t want to see it. Surely if your putting your life online in this way, you must expect a variety of opinions?
EB4DC8B2-5D72-428C-8DFA-5FA097BF498B.jpeg

Last edited:
And this says it all, if it’s not blowing smoke up her arse she doesn’t want to see it. Surely if your putting your life online in this way, you must expect a variety of opinions?
View attachment 390564
That is exactly it. If you’re not telling her that she’s an amazing independent woman who knows her worth she doesn’t want to hear it. Also if anyone dared to suggest that the ‘young colleague’ wasn’t into her then she’d go mental.

I’m just astonished that who she is hasn’t been made really public as it’s got to be one of Twitter’s worst kept secrets.

The picture she posted yesterday isn’t pixilated that much so you can pretty much see what she looks like tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.