Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If
To get back on topic, I am sad she stopped writing the blog! It used to be something I looked forward to every Saturday. (Twitter persona was a different kettle of fish because I often had to stop myself arguing with her.) I wonder if she is still planning to release a book.
If she released a book it couldn’t be anon anymore as everyone now knows who she is

The personal/work act has been unlocked, and it's like a WHOLE other person. Saying her dms are open for a person feeling down.
Either "Lucy" is her true self, due to the anonymity, or she knows to down play the arrogance for her work/life persona.
The congratulations to a happy couple reply as "Lucy" would have been a quote tweet along the lines of "I'm happy for them but why haven't I found love after all the effort I have put in, and how amazing I am?? 😭😭😭"

She had tweeted about getting the vaccine, and deleted it. And tweeted about not going away for work due to getting covid, also deleted.
I actually like her travel blog and other travel/work twitter. She writes really well and comes across as a nice person. Maybe "dating twitter" just brings out her true colours 🤔😆

Reactions: 2
I appreciate being dramatic and over exaggerating on her blogs may have been intentional for attention but can't wrap my brain around someone acting like a whiny bitter cow thinking it made her likeable.

Enough people told her over and over how unbearable she was, but she was arrogant about it and unwilling to change. Lucy was her own worst enemy, more issues than vogue.

Reactions: 3
Oh! She’s just back on her Passport & Pixels page, posting a lot of ‘jolly’ and ‘supportive’ stuff to everyone. Updating her blogs (yawn) and trying to pretend she’s a caring and adventurous person (yawn). We’ve all done Skydiving (well I have). It is, quite frankly, unbearable to read. She’s such a sad, pompous twit. Just an awful judgmental cow.

Reactions: 1
everyone is negging with lockdown, who is happy?

I guess Lucy/Bella is going to act like nothing happened now her account is unlocked?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know, i don’t think lockdown is the reason for the copious amounts of negativity. Quite rude in a lot of responses to tweets and standoffish. Has been even before lockdown.

Im not aware of the other unlocked account?

I don’t know, i don’t think lockdown is the reason for the copious amounts of negativity. Quite rude in a lot of responses to tweets and standoffish. Has been even before lockdown.

Im not aware of the other unlocked account?
It got talked about a bit on here but I think maybe some of those messages got deleted. Possibly wise as it sort of breaks forum rules on sharing private details. I'm sure you can find them somewhere but I'm not gunna share again here as it feels a bit unfair if the actual Lucy account is gone.

It got talked about a bit on here but I think maybe some of those messages got deleted. Possibly wise as it sort of breaks forum rules on sharing private details. I'm sure you can find them somewhere but I'm not gunna share again here as it feels a bit unfair if the actual Lucy account is gone.
Oh right on. Being honest, I don’t think doxxing someone is on. By the looks of it, Lucy made the effort to photoshop over her address so its not like she released her own information. She made the effort to conceal that info and then someone undid it and released the info. Not cool. I originally meant I don’t think I’ve come across the secondary account. I’m pretty fresh to all this anyway. Not a fan of hers as i think she’s a bit of a nob (the whole YC was ridiculous) but don’t think she should have been outed.

Any updates here? Dating Twitter being it’s usual self on this bleak Saturday.
A friend showed me a post someone had made on Twitter fairly recently (last couple of days I think) asking if the people who “bullied” LGD are happy with themselves and something something something negativity. I haven’t bothered to go find the actual Twitter post but I’m sure all the usual suspects are commenting on it. He’s tagged LGD’s inactive account though - why bother? Or is it just so she can see and carry on having her ego massaged? 🙄

Yep I saw that post, it a bit of traffic! A lot of people saying they miss her tweets. I don’t understand how they’re don’t see what hypocrites they are. Why are they ok about her going after YC and putting his info out online but draw the line at her? Weird. Also, some are saying that she lost her job..did she?

Yep I saw that post, it a bit of traffic! A lot of people saying they miss her tweets. I don’t understand how they’re don’t see what hypocrites they are. Why are they ok about her going after YC and putting his info out online but draw the line at her? Weird. Also, some are saying that she lost her job..did she?
She's a self employed documentary producer contractor is she not?

She's a self employed documentary producer contractor is she not?
Her professional account is full of the Excluded UK stuff so I would assume she’s self-employed, but then she has played fast and loose with the truth before so who knows.

I’m gutted I missed the unveiling of her identity! Drives me mad that I know all her sob stories, what she eats for tea, I’ve even seen her in lingerie (from the Twitter pics obviously) BUT never her actual face! I cannot believe the DRAAAAAMA of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.