Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen any on here for Lucy.. anyone got any observations/goss about Lucy? I like her new found friendship group but her content not so much? She is posting regularly now but the content is a bit old, we have seen these videos months ago so realistically she is going in the wrong direction...

I just wanna know where she gets all her money from. Her YouTube following is hardly huge. She’s also friends with so many other ‘influencers’ but these friendships don’t seem to last very long *cough* saffron barker *cough*. I just think she seems like a total mean girl but I could be wrong!

Reactions: 7
I watched a few of her videos last year but honestly she comes across really bitchy I didn’t get a good vibe from her. Don’t watch anymore

Reactions: 8
She looks like she hardly ever showers, it’s all I can think when I watch her

Reactions: 9
She is incredibly bitchy. She said she had a fall out with Saffron because they followed different 'lifestyles' which is fair enough (Lucy mentioned she likes to go out clubbing and drinking but Saffron doesn't). But she sent a lot of twitter hate Saffron's way which I don't agree with (and by no means is Saffron my favourite person).

I do feel sorry for her though because she has been cheated on in all of her relationships and nobody deserves that.

Reactions: 7
I’m Scottish I actually lived not far from her family.. but she’s probably the strangest Scottish person I’ve heard... Scottish, American and English in one perhaps?

Reactions: 8
I just wanna know where she gets all her money from. Her YouTube following is hardly huge. She’s also friends with so many other ‘influencers’ but these friendships don’t seem to last very long *cough* saffron barker *cough*. I just think she seems like a total mean girl but I could be wrong!
Her parents no doubt they seem to have a decent amount of money

She puts on the accent she’s used to stay in Inverness and then outside glasgow never London for a long period of time.

Reactions: 3
She explained before on her channel that she lived in both Scotland and England whilst growing up which is why her accent is so strange

Reactions: 1
Weird how she didn't just stay with Emily? Reckon those two don't get on that well behind the scenes - they're completely opposite personalities.

Reactions: 3
Weird how she didn't just stay with Emily? Reckon those two don't get on that well behind the scenes - they're completely opposite personalities.
She posted on Instagram that Emily’s lease was coming to an end

Reactions: 2
I know this is not really anything to do with her but check out her ex's recent stories on IG (danagram_) what a load of drama.. take it she was the one he was cheating on Lucy with ?

I know this is not really anything to do with her but check out her ex's recent stories on IG (danagram_) what a load of drama.. take it she was the one he was cheating on Lucy with ?
do we know who she is.... I’m so lost 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.