Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch her? She does loads of what I eat in a days and vlogs. She eats PURE tit. I’ve never seen someone with such a bad diet.

The thing that bothers me most is her sister that’s like 17 is dating a 30 year old who has a kid already, but all her family think that’s fine. She’s regularly defending it in the comments too. I feel like they are letting her down. No man of 30 should be dating a teenager.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else watch her? She does loads of what I eat in a days and vlogs. She eats PURE tit. I’ve never seen someone with such a bad diet.

The thing that bothers me most is her sister that’s like 17 is dating a 30 year old who has a kid already, but all her family think that’s fine. She’s regularly defending it in the comments too. I feel like they are letting her down. No man of 30 should be dating a teenager.
I occasionally watch her what i eat vids and am continuously shocked, never any vegetables and basically just sugar and microwave meals, it is awful! I did not k ow that about the sister, that is insane!

Reactions: 3
She's very secretive about where she works now but it's obviously matalan, like her sister, because she's already given it away.
1. When finding work trousers she said her sister just wore jeans but she wanted proper trousers
2. Her sister did her a massive favour one evening so she left her gifts for when she finished work late. It was clearly swapping shifts so she worked the morming then could go travel to her boyfriends.
3. Other people have made comments about recognising her work uniform that she was trying to hide.

I should be a detective :sneaky:

Reactions: 1
I didn’t like the comments she left to someone who said the bag she was advertising was too expensive for her followers and it wasn’t something she would normally buy. She got all defensive and said all her followers should be happy for her . Then did an Instagram story about how awful the comment was. When it really wasn’t . I don’t like how she shows her grandad lying in his hospital bed with no top on.

Oh the other annoying thing is the way Lucille goes on about how poor her parents are. Literally talks about it every vlog about how her Mum is a stay at home Mum . Well why doesn’t she get a bloody job then. Unless there is some medical reason which there doesn’t seem to be . The youngest is 15 no reason she can’t work .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's very secretive about where she works now but it's obviously matalan, like her sister, because she's already given it away.
1. When finding work trousers she said her sister just wore jeans but she wanted proper trousers
2. Her sister did her a massive favour one evening so she left her gifts for when she finished work late. It was clearly swapping shifts so she worked the morming then could go travel to her boyfriends.
3. Other people have made comments about recognising her work uniform that she was trying to hide.

I should be a detective :sneaky:
Yeah I spotted her work top in a recent vlog and thought matalan

I didn’t like the comments she left to someone who said the bag she was advertising was too expensive for her followers and it wasn’t something she would normally buy. She got all defensive and said all her followers should be happy for her . Then did an Instagram story about how awful the comment was. When it really wasn’t . I don’t like how she shows her grandad lying in his hospital bed with no top on.

Oh the other annoying thing is the way Lucille goes on about how poor her parents are. Literally talks about it every vlog about how her Mum is a stay at home Mum . Well why doesn’t she get a bloody job then. Unless there is some medical reason which there doesn’t seem to be . The youngest is 15 no reason she can’t work .
I don't even think they're that 'poor', probably just a regular family that has to watch the pennies. They still do things like go to the cinema and go to costa 5 times a week

Reactions: 4

They’re definitely not poor. I’m not saying they have money to throw around but as someone else said they have a lot of takeaways and trips to costa and the cinema so they can’t be struggling that much!

I do remember her saying her mum has some health problems but she didn’t say what they were but I think that’s why she doesn’t work.

Also does anyone else think her older sister comes across as really rude and defensive all the time??

Reactions: 5
Her brother is rude too but he is a teenage boy so I'll let him off. Yeah Laura can be rude sometimes but she is only 17 as well, a lot of maturing to do.

Is Laura’s bf really 30? What would a grown man want with a teenage girl she must have been 16 when they started going out that’s really bad .

What is the point in her new “eating fast food for 24 hours” video? She does that anyway lmao

Is Laura’s bf really 30? What would a grown man want with a teenage girl she must have been 16 when they started going out that’s really bad .
Yeah I’m sure he’s either 30 or in his 30s. You can easily find both their instas

has anyone seen her most recent video eating foods she hates? she goes to supermarket and says will be hard as actually she js not fussy... I don't know what other people's definition of that word is but eating basically all beige food not liking veg or water for me is very fussy...

Reactions: 3
I think Laura and her boyfriend have split up (thank god). She’s posted this and a second story saying she is going to try and return all the stuff she bought for moving out and get things to revamp her room (good luck with that, she bought some of it a year ago or more), and she’s deleted all the pictures of them

Yeah sounds like they hAve i do feel for her in a way as she going to face a lot of i told u so but live and learn it was never going to work bit odd as her and darren were only in a vlog recently too the xmas shopping one

But also think the age problem was only going to haunt them he alsp had a daughter with somone else it was just a mess

Also with laura i dont believe this whole she doesnt have friends outta choice i think she pushed them away when with darren and lost them all

Last edited:
Break ups are hard but a relationship that began between a 16 year old and a 30 something was never going to be healthy, I will never understand how her family were so okay with it. I think it’s good that it’s over so she can be in a relationship with someone closer to her own age and at a similar life stage.

And yeah, I don’t think anyone has no friends out of choice. Humans are social beings, her saying that is just a defence mechanism because she can’t make and maintain friendships for whatever reason. I think she always comes across as quite bitchy and judgemental.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.