Lucille Maciver #4 Amazing! stunning! TV unit is never coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucille Maciver #5 Gift her another bikini she needs the #Ad money to home Harley!

Reactions: 2
Lucille Maciver #5 how she treats her boyfriend remains unfair, content so boring even tattlers don’t care

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she talked about how Harley has separation anxiety/anxiety in general it’s like…yeah? He doesn’t seem to have a very stable living situation
I hope they mentioned how he’s currently living to the trainer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she talked about how Harley has separation anxiety/anxiety in general it’s like…yeah? He doesn’t seem to have a very stable living situation
I hope they mentioned how he’s currently living to the trainer
Clearly Harley has some issues (I’m glad they’re investing in a trainer to help him) but the living arrangements absolutely will not be helping.. she takes him for walk/ but he spends the night with her mum. Would be confusing for any dog but especially unhelpful to one with anxiety and prone to stress

Reactions: 2
I think they willl end up giving him away again citing "behavioural issues" . I imagine a dog trainer is very expensive , I cannot believe they couldn't afford the other dogs but can now afford a new dog and a trainer etc

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.