Lucille Maciver #2 can only cook a ready meal but remember she’s only Michael’s Lucille.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very has some good deals on sofas right now in the back friday sale and you get 6 or 12 months buy now pay later/pay monthly instalments and you can pay everything up front.

Reactions: 3
very has some good deals on sofas right now in the back friday sale and you get 6 or 12 months buy now pay later/pay monthly instalments and you can pay everything up front.
Yeah I feel like a sofa etc are crucial items. You could cope without a few things for a while but I wouldn’t move to an unfurnished flat if I couldn’t afford to buy anything. I don’t expect her to have lots of money saved but I think you’d wait until you could afford furniture surely?

Reactions: 4
Sofas are expensive but surely she would’ve budgeted for that if this move was planned for ages?
She’s said she’s getting one in a month but she could’ve just got one off Facebook marketplace or somewhere like that.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I feel like a sofa etc are crucial items. You could cope without a few things for a while but I wouldn’t move to an unfurnished flat if I couldn’t afford to buy anything. I don’t expect her to have lots of money saved but I think you’d wait until you could afford furniture surely?
yeh honestly I would rather a sofa than a bed if that was the choice

Reactions: 1
I think her priorities are all wrong. She focused on matching kitchen appliances and decorations over furniture. I think that shows she’s just playing house and probably wasn’t ready to move out and live alone. Can’t imagine her sorting her bills 😂

I think her priorities are all wrong. She focused on matching kitchen appliances and decorations over furniture. I think that shows she’s just playing house and probably wasn’t ready to move out and live alone. Can’t imagine her sorting her bills 😂
I don't think she will last long, I'd be interested to know what her contract is like, especially as it seems unlikely Michael will be able to move soon

Reactions: 1
I don't think she will last long, I'd be interested to know what her contract is like, especially as it seems unlikely Michael will be able to move soon
id be surprised if her landlord even lets michael move in unless she's fiddling the system - usually landlords buy them flats for single occupant tenants especially when its one living above the other situation

I've always thought lucille v greedy with food and she seems to think it's cute. I've always thought she's a nice girl though we are seeing a more bitchy side to her now.
My problem with her has always been her greed. I've seen no one else mention this but in the Edinburgh zoo and crazy golf vlog at 7 mins. They've gotten a mcdonalds.
They both have fries. Michael gives her the one with the most fries. Lucille says because he knew she would have done that anyway.
You know like take the big fries for herself.
Michael says he'd cut out the middle man and just give them to her himself.

It's not good or cute to be that greedy. Michael knows she is, so just goes and gives them to her cause she would have took them anyway.

If it was me and my bf with the fries I'd be like, why don't you have them. I know he'd be like no it's alright you keep them.
I would give him some of mine so we're equal.

A while ago in her parents house when she had the malteaser biscuits. They were for everyone in the house not just her. I think there's 8 in a pack. She just kept helping herself to more. No thoughts for anyone else.
Filling her mouth and mmming at the camera.
I hate that face she does when she's being greedy like it's so cute. It's not.
That’s my problem with her the pure greed.
I watched that vlog, yes saw the fries bit too and I honestly thought she was so rude to him. When he said tatties she looked and sounded horrified. I bet he feels so lucky to have her because he probably isn’t the most confident so he’ll put up with her tit. I wouldve told her to leave that bit out of the vlog or NEVER film me again

Reactions: 6
I think he probably thinks he’s doing very well for himself as she’s clearly more attractive than him.
But she’s really not very nice to him. He’s always cooking for her and when have we ever seen her do anything for him?

Reactions: 8
I think he probably thinks he’s doing very well for himself as she’s clearly more attractive than him.
But she’s really not very nice to him. He’s always cooking for her and when have we ever seen her do anything for him?
thats a key controlling trait from her - knowing shes "better" than him so she doesn't have to lift a finger or show him an ounce of love because if he dared say anything she'd say she can do better etc

Reactions: 7
thats a key controlling trait from her - knowing shes "better" than him so she doesn't have to lift a finger or show him an ounce of love because if he dared say anything she'd say she can do better etc
their relationship is just odd 100% imo, they do not work togehter at all. a relationship should be give and take but they seem to do nothing together and she does nothing fro him (except saving him that gifted chocolate..wow what an effort)

Reactions: 7
their relationship is just odd 100% imo, they do not work togehter at all. a relationship should be give and take but they seem to do nothing together and she does nothing fro him (except saving him that gifted chocolate..wow what an effort)
she'll probably have ate that by the time they next see each other coz she's such a greedy guts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched that vlog, yes saw the fries bit too and I honestly thought she was so rude to him. When he said tatties she looked and sounded horrified. I bet he feels so lucky to have her because he probably isn’t the most confident so he’ll put up with her tit. I wouldve told her to leave that bit out of the vlog or NEVER film me again
Yeah I find him a bit too nice if that makes sense? I don’t know if he’s just showing off how “caring and lovely” he is on her vlogs but I couldn’t be with someone who was constantly fawning all over me and never really wanted to do anything except go to the supermarket. And I don’t think throwing a heap of beige food in the oven counts as cooking. They have a very immature relationship

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the latest comment on her newest vlog? I knew this sweet and innocent act wouldn’t last long, she sounds exactly like Natasha in her reply. I don’t mind her sticking up for herself because of course that’s necessary but don’t cry on camera and ask for everyone to be super nice to you if you’re just as rude

Has anyone seen the latest comment on her newest vlog? I knew this sweet and innocent act wouldn’t last long, she sounds exactly like Natasha in her reply. I don’t mind her sticking up for herself because of course that’s necessary but don’t cry on camera and ask for everyone to be super nice to you if you’re just as rude
just been watching and reading some of them wow she just sounds a total hole if i am honest its really making me question what shes like off camara theres a difference between standing up for yourself and just being rude in a reply to a comment

whta did she say??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.