Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been mentioned before that stuff happened but no one has said what
Someone said it was on one of Mrs. Meldrum's old threads. Those things are at least 40/50 pages long. If they have something to share then they need to provide a direct link. Otherwise, as far as I am concerned, the point is moot.

Crickey, I’ve never heard of this other sister from either Lucie or the sister with the wedding business!!
Now this is an irresistible glass of iced tea on a warm day. I wonder why she never acknowledges the other sister?

I also live in the same town. I have known Lucie since she was a little girl. She has another sister that she never talks about...I know both her sisters. I also know Lara - I don't know why people think she is posh?! I also don't know why Lucie defines herself by her son being born deaf and her husband's brain tumour, whwnever she introduces herself to new followers this is what whe opens with. She was probably told to leave her job and she was constantly off sick - she worked in the same place as her husband and is was just a simple admin job. With the deaf son and caner husband there's nothing to her!
With regards to Lara, she tries pretty hard to give off this false impression that she's posh in some of her videos. I watched one of the collabs she did with Lucie where they were testing American candy. She said something and Lucie made fun of her and said nobody talks like that. Then she said Lara was posh. No, Lara tries to act posh on camera, BIG DIFFERENCE.

A Tesco advert posted now when some people are literally struggling to get the basics from people panic buying??? What a tone deaf caption "having it all in one place is key for me"?!

I give up.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A Tesco advert posted now when some people are literally struggling to get the basics from people panic buying??? What a tone deaf caption "having it all in one place is key for me"?!

I give up.
I've seen about 4 other influencers doing the same ad... what rubbish timing. Surely it should be pulled

Reactions: 11
Tesco ad Can’t believe she done this at this time is she that desperate for money!! These people really don’t give a crap!! All they see is pound signs!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Tesco ad Can’t believe she done this at this time is she that desperate for money!! These people really don’t give a crap!! All they see is pound signs!!!!!
Kate murnane, liza prideaux has done the same ad.. I actually messaged Tesco to say its appalling timing

Reactions: 3
Absolutely disgraceful time for an AD like that, when you can’t get everything in one place at all.

I have struggled to get essentials for child, I have driven around the whole of my town to six different places. Luckily, I drive. If I didn’t, I’d have been screwed and I didn’t buy anymore than I needed also. Didn’t go to Tesco ☝🏼

Reactions: 3
Maybe ‘poor Boris’ should be prioritising tests for frontline workers rather than himself and his politician pals.

Reactions: 2
Can’t be arsed with this 2 faced pretend I’m really really nice little mean girl! She bought a Doppler machine and a midwife commented about how you should not use them and instead you should count the kicks. Lucie left the post on for a fair amount of time long enough for all her little sheep to hurl abuse at the poor woman and troll her for the best part of an hour before removing it. I can’t believe that at a time like this where we in the NHS are working our arses off to keep cretins like you and your family that let’s face it have had your fair share of NHS money and resources thrown at you safe you let that happen. Only confirms what I thought about you that your a devious, nasty little cow that pretends to be all sweetness and light. The midwife was spot on though count the kicks instead of fannying about with medical equipment you don’t know how to use properly you utter imbecile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t stand her, a few years ago I politely mentioned to her that using the word ‘bikey’ to describe having washing on the airer in the kitchen was seriously bad taste and very offensive.

She responded with a crying laughing emoji. I’ve no time for people that use words like that, god knows what comes out of her mouth privately 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand her, a few years ago I politely mentioned to her that using the word ‘bikey’ to describe having washing on the airer in the kitchen was seriously bad taste and very offensive.

She responded with a crying laughing emoji. I’ve no time for people that use words like that, god knows what comes out of her mouth privately 🙄
Had to Google the word and yikes. What an awful woman. God on you for calling her out. Breaks my heart to think of someone like her raising kids.

Reactions: 1

Imagine if she had made such comment about a person of colour! Why does she think this is acceptable?

Reactions: 1
Well this has infuriated me... no you did not get your child a helmet. You begged on your stories for one and oh look got sent one a few days later..... Screenshot_20200426-185214_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Dreadful. It was a charity too. The least she could do is make a very large donation. These influencers are vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I normally love Lucie but those 'give me your recommendations on baby bag rucksack, bouncer, clothes, nappies, bottles, pumps just felt like this is my shopping list brands come at me with your gifts. I have no children but from watching insta even I know she was alluding to tiba and marl bags and those bouncers that look futuristic and bounce independently 🤣. It would take me 2 mins to find out the desired shopping list if money was no object. Shes a youtuber. Just watch your friends baby hauls and reviews???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I normally love Lucie but those 'give me your recommendations on baby bag rucksack, bouncer, clothes, nappies, bottles, pumps just felt like this is my shopping list brands come at me with your gifts. I have no children but from watching insta even I know she was alluding to tiba and marl bags and those bouncers that look futuristic and bounce independently 🤣. It would take me 2 mins to find out the desired shopping list if money was no object. Shes a youtuber. Just watch your friends baby hauls and reviews???
She is part of channel mum too so just watch all those videos. It definitely was a call out to brands to send her as much free stuff as possible. Do these influencers not have a thing called.... google??? Also tagging a couple of brands too... defo after freebies

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.