Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the most cringeworthy thing about her is her utter desperation to show everyone that she is friends with Giovanni Fletcher.
CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find the most cringeworthy thing about her is her utter desperation to show everyone that she is friends with Giovanni Fletcher.
CRINGE
She can brag all she wants, as far as GF is concerned, Lucie is just a fangirl until she hits at least 500K on her SM platforms. But by all means GF, prove us wrong.

Reactions: 2
She can brag all she wants, as far as GF is concerned, Lucie is just a fangirl until she hits at least 500K on her SM platforms. But by all means GF, prove us wrong.
They are genuine friends and hang out together with families 👍

Reactions: 1
They are genuine friends and hang out together with families 👍
You would know better then me I guess. I just think a healthy dose of skepticism is advises. Especially when one of the people in question is a fairly well known public figure. If Lucie did quit her day job then she'll be looking for a way up.

CRINGE
I agree and it’s also now trickled into showing everyone this is also Frankie Bridge and that Candice off the Bake Off after the trek. Oh and not to forget Zoella! She always posts stuff that are to make it really obvious they’re friends as opposed to just normal follower comments! Argh!

Reactions: 3
Add after add on her channel and her grid. She can’t do anything with her son without advertising some company.

Reactions: 4
I also live in the same town. I have known Lucie since she was a little girl. She has another sister that she never talks about...I know both her sisters. I also know Lara - I don't know why people think she is posh?! I also don't know why Lucie defines herself by her son being born deaf and her husband's brain tumour, whwnever she introduces herself to new followers this is what whe opens with. She was probably told to leave her job and she was constantly off sick - she worked in the same place as her husband and is was just a simple admin job. With the deaf son and caner husband there's nothing to her!

I also live in the same town. I have known Lucie since she was a little girl. She has another sister that she never talks about...I know both her sisters. I also know Lara - I don't know why people think she is posh?! I also don't know why Lucie defines herself by her son being born deaf and her husband's brain tumour, whwnever she introduces herself to new followers this is what whe opens with. She was probably told to leave her job and she was constantly off sick - she worked in the same place as her husband and is was just a simple admin job. With the deaf son and caner husband there's nothing to her!
This is so true! She defines herself by her son being deaf and her husbands brain tumour and its so sad. I can’t imagine what it feels like to have been through even half of the tit she has and would never wish that upon my worse enemy but they seemed to have moved forward and are in a better place. Without those things she’s just another plain Jane insta mummy with nothing else to offer.

Reactions: 3
So yesterday she posts an ad about inferitilty and ttc and today she announces she’s pregnant. Is it me or could she have timed those posts a bit better? So many people will have resonated with her post yesterday to then see she’s pregnant today just seems a bit off 🤷🏼‍♀️?

Reactions: 24
While I am so happy for her after 1 miscarriage and 1 eptopic pregnancy. I felt that yesterdays post that was an ad about fertility was in bad taste

Reactions: 9
I had a feeling she was pregnant!!! When all the influencers went away in Jan she didn't seem to be drinking 🧐

I will vouch for her here and say she did an AD about fertility a while ago too.... so I think yesterday’s AD was a spin off from that to announce it’s actually worked? Although, I have a feeling she may of been offered clomid or had other fertility help, she’s been trying for a while now

Crickey, I’ve never heard of this other sister from either Lucie or the sister with the wedding business!!

I'm not a fan of this girl, but I am pleased for her and their family. They've clearly wanted this for a long time and they've been through some tough things with the ectopic pregnany, miscarriages, the cancer and Harry's hearing battle. Very happy for them.

Reactions: 4
I'm not a fan of this girl, but I am pleased for her and their family. They've clearly wanted this for a long time and they've been through some tough things with the ectopic pregnany, miscarriages, the cancer and Harry's hearing battle. Very happy for them.
Yes, I agree. Her pisstake of Mrsm on the retreat in Jan. was completely all her though......She can't attempt a defence of being drunk. What a witch! She arse licks Mrs m's ig posts on the daily. A shady and untrustworthy cow!!!

Yes, I agree. Her pisstake of Mrsm on the retreat in Jan. was completely all her though......She can't attempt a defence of being drunk. What a witch! She arse licks Mrs m's ig posts on the daily. A shady and untrustworthy cow!!!
😱 what did she do?!?

I missed that! What did she do?

Its been mentioned before that stuff happened but no one has said what

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.