Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always get the impression she never produced that much actual content back in the day of YouTube. She just seemed to ride the coattails of more popular vloggers such as the Michalaks(sp?). She seemed to then mo e into Meldrum, Thismamalife and Jess Avey who she seems to have been dumped) and now has moved onto Gi Fletcher as well as Frankie Bridge. She seems to use people for her own gain and is always in comments hugely sucking up.
To me she seems self interested and without connections wouldn’t have made it as her content for most part is boring.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her because it was ad after ad. I don’t dislike her but it just became a money making exercise for her. I didn’t realise she’d left her day job either, where did she say that?

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand her
So so false
She lives in the same town as me and so fake
Arse licks everyone
That childish voice is put on
Will promote anything for the dollar

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her because it was ad after ad. I don’t dislike her but it just became a money making exercise for her. I didn’t realise she’d left her day job either, where did she say that?
On one of her stories. Photo of her desk saying something about leaving after so many years.

Reactions: 1
I hate it when influencers give up their day job. It makes the ads 100x more irritating

Reactions: 10
I agree with the people who are calling her fake. I watched a few videos on her channel and the random ones she's made appearances in. She comes across as sickly sweet in her videos and rough around the edges in other people's vlogs. Her friendship with the likes of Hannah Michalak makes perfect sense, but how in the heck did she become friends with the likes of Lara Jarvis? That woman is so far up her own ass she doesn't need a dentist. That is like the oddest friendship but I do believe it's genuine. They both mentioned they new each other prior to blogging but neglected to say how. Talk about the odd couple.

I hate a lot of influences but I really like her.

She replies to comments and DM’s instead of ignoring you unless you’re important like LifeThroughEmsEyes and TheTummyDiaries who never reply to anyone.

She seems genuinely kind. She’s just hiked across the Himalayas for charity so she actually gets out and does some amazing things instead of sitting on her butt doing nothing like Rebecca Lamb!

She also is honest about when she feels down and depressed (occasionally) instead of portraying a fake image that everything is fine all the time like fopperbollocks!

Really love this one (and no it’s not lucie here typing haha)

I'm torn... one the one hand I like her as responds to messages and actually does good with her profile but the sucking ar#e of other influencers drives me mad.

I'm also really disappointed that she quit work as that was one of the things I liked about her

I had to unfollow boring advert after boring advert...I love ready meals by Asda! Oh wait no I love cooking from scratch with gousto or hello fresh some crap like that! Oh wait no I love baked beans!!! Just so so boring

Reactions: 9
Can’t stand her
So so false
She lives in the same town as me and so fake
Arse licks everyone
That childish voice is put on
Will promote anything for the dollar
Oh I’m from the same town too! I know Lucie personally but yeah, I don’t follow her on social media because, it isn’t how she is in real life.

Reactions: 7
Literally no idea who she is and don’t recognise her. I know Lucie’s ‘real’ friends, not her ‘for the gram’ friends 😎😂
I take it she and Lara live relatively close to one another if they're hanging out. She also must live close to the Michalaks because Lucie said she's friends with Hannah too. Or maybe she's friends with anyone she hangs out with for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 1
I take it she and Lara live relatively close to one another if they're hanging out. She also must live close to the Michalaks because Lucie said she's friends with Hannah too. Or maybe she's friends with anyone she hangs out with for 5 minutes.
Yes they do live close to each other
Just so sickly fake

From what I can see, Hannah Michalak doesn’t live in our home town. Only 1 mutual friend on Facebook with her, says she’s living somewhere that’s 1hr40 away.... not that I’m a stalker 😂 never heard of her before.

I have known lucie for over 10 years. The Lucie before the bump was a REALLY fun wild Lucie 😂

Ugh the whole “husband training” thing really bugs me. Why is teaching a boy how to do normal things anything to do with being a husband?! It’s just being an adult!! 🙄 Lara Jarvis does this all the time too.

Another one who uses her child for fanancial gain. Another one who seems to think her career is "Mummy" and can therefore sell everything and anything relating to her job title including her son's childhood and privacy. I don't care if using your child to sell beans and vitamins allows him to go to Thomas Land or have tat for free, wiek hard and pay for it yourself. How does selling your life and privacy to pay for tit affect these children in the long run?

I want to know how mums like Lucie and Lara Jarvis can afford not to work? Their subscriber count and viewership is abysmal. Most American YouTubers say they can't afford to do YouTube full-time unless they have at least 100K or more subscribers. I'm sure their husbands have good jobs and all, but I am always thinking 5 steps a head to the what ifs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.