LovelyGirlyBits Karen Constantine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she buy the old family home from her mum?
Does she live with the mum?
It’s like she lives in a freezing cold spare bedroom at 45?

the voice and the mad facial expressions are the reason I cannot watch her, complaining of being cold in her fleece reviewing 100 bronze eye shadow palletes with blurred fairy lights in the back ground

Wonder what happened with her marriage... it must be over a long time? I’ve kinda followed or seen her 7/8 now years and she seems single all the time

she’s never advanced really in the blog world

Seems harmless in a way , doesn’t fit the usual expected blogger look and I’m sure that’s not easy at the events etc that used to be on

the voices seem a way to mask her self consciousness/awkwardness
She’s the most awkward make up tester I know. And I don’t have great brows but if you’re job is make up and products then at least sort it out. Seems like an overgrown teen living with mom

Herself and Cherrysue would be the same age abd work in the same tiny industry as they say, in ireland
Are they pals? Ever acknowledge each other?

Herself and Cherrysue would be the same age abd work in the same tiny industry as they say, in ireland
Are they pals? Ever acknowledge each other?
They used to be best buds but they had a big falling out. Allegedly there was a bit of nastiness coming from Karen. When you heard anyone talking about a wolf in sheeps clothing in the blogging world over the past 5 years or so, it's her. I don't know how true the stories about her and Sue are but it seems there was a lot of jealousy and rumour spreading from Karen. I mention before I've heard things about her from being PR. She's not as innocent as she seems. I will say though, I couldn't give a damn about her living situation. Lot's of people live with their elderly parents and it's nothing to do with her reputation as a bit of a tit stirrer 😆

They used to be best buds but they had a big falling out. Allegedly there was a bit of nastiness coming from Karen. When you heard anyone talking about a wolf in sheeps clothing in the blogging world over the past 5 years or so, it's her. I don't know how true the stories about her and Sue are but it seems there was a lot of jealousy and rumour spreading from Karen. I mention before I've heard things about her from being PR. She's not as innocent as she seems. I will say though, I couldn't give a damn about her living situation. Lot's of people live with their elderly parents and it's nothing to do with her reputation as a bit of a tit stirrer 😆
no it has nothing to do with her blogging but im a nosy witch!

she hasn’t accomplished much with her alleged nastiness, jealousy, tit stirring etc

didn’t she leave her job in a hospital reception to do blogging full time?

Reactions: 1
The sister bought a puppy farm Pomeranian I see 🙄

no it has nothing to do with her blogging but im a nosy witch!

she hasn’t accomplished much with her alleged nastiness, jealousy, tit stirring etc

didn’t she leave her job in a hospital reception to do blogging full time?
I can’t fathom how these people leave full time jobs for essentially a hobby. Opening your own business, sure. But blogging/“influencing?” Hmmm

I was never sure what she worked at. She always hinted that she was some sort of dermatology expert in her day job from things she's said 😆

She ruffled the wrong feathers on the PR side of things. There aren't many people that like working with her now- not sure if some of this has to do with the falling out with Sue. Someone else might know.

I will say that there was a lot of drama and whispers at the time when they started turning up for events separately. And it was really obvious when snapchat came about because that's when Karen really started to make a name for herself and they never interacted.

Reactions: 2
She was always Wrecked, so tired etc from it
I’m pretty sure she said after she left it that it was a job dealing with the public in healthcare and how people go mad with a full moon etc
She doesn’t come up for me on insta now As I don’t like her pics etc I must watch her
I’d nearly bet €50 she’s cold and tired😂

Reactions: 3
Bloody gobsmacked that she was married in the past. She has been perennially single since I've followed her and I thought she was maybe asexual (not a criticism) as she gives up zero vibes as to even wanting anyone.

Her sister and husband seemed to have had a sad and difficult time in conceiving, I read the husbands blog years ago on the subject and really felt for them.

She was always Wrecked, so tired etc from it
I’m pretty sure she said after she left it that it was a job dealing with the public in healthcare and how people go mad with a full moon etc
She doesn’t come up for me on insta now As I don’t like her pics etc I must watch her
I’d nearly bet €50 she’s cold and tired😂
She'd want to get her bloods checked 🙃

She worked in St Vincent's, as some kind of admin/non clinical role.

Married years ago in her very early twenties, and lived in Canada with the husband. Sounds like it ended very badly.

• Wow
Her photo shoots grate on me...she sees herself as some sort of creative director with the fairy lights etc

Her photo shoots grate on me...she sees herself as some sort of creative director with the fairy lights etc
Hope 2021 brings her some new creative vision that doesn’t involve fairy lights blurred in the back ground

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just feel like... it’s a hobby. Do it in the evenings or weekend. To quit your job seems so so extreme when you have a mortgage to pay. Especially when she posts about having to chase payment for invoices, etc.

She had her own house, bought it with the husband and couldn't afford it on her own perhaps, and she ended up living with her mam again. She's a creative director or something with a PR company now 3 days a week and then free lance stuff 2 days I think. She hasn't moved in about 2 years, feels like there is no real motivation there....

Followed her for about a week and was so put off by her voice. She sounds like she needs to blow her nose and she never made any makeup look good so she had to go.

Yes Rosemary was at their first meet up but never seen or spoke about again!! Such an odd bunch.
Rosemary got engaged over Christmas. Seems genuinely happy and it was a nice piece of news. Her and the sisters blog is very funny

Reactions: 2