LovelyGirlyBits Karen Constantine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have family ties to Karen. Not going to say much on that because it would give me away but I wonder if she and the daintydressdiaries woman have fallen out. I wouldn't be surprised if they did. You'll notice how she flits from bestie to bestie. she's not the kind sunny person she makes herself out to be. Regina George in Sheeps clothing.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they have, they were at a garden centre and a forest together last week on dainty’s stories and I’m sure Karen shared one of Catherine’s projects over the weekend.

Reactions: 1
I must have missed it. I pop on once in a while to see what she's up to but I'm obviously looking on the wrong days to have noticed an absence :LOL:

Ahhhh God leave Karen alone . Think she’s older and wiser than the rest to be worrying about Bffs. I assume all her contacts/ friends are ligit unless reason not to be . If something has happened (which I can’t see )thats life . tit happens beyond people’s control. Don’t see why you had to mention your a family member ?! Her immediate family appear extremely close .

I like Karen. I think she does very honest reviews and puts a lot of effort into making reels and shooting pictures and stuff. She doesn’t just half arse campaigns either. She seems to actually give an eff about what goes on her blog. She is one of the few I’d trust to review stuff.

Reactions: 5
Agree but what has that got to do with an alleged family member trying to diss her and then acknowledging she flips in and out of her stories ? Appears to me she’s trying to be vindictive. I wouldn’t like to be in this persons family circle and I hope Karen twigs who she is . How nasty !

Reactions: 3
I have followed Karen for donkey's but I rarely have her stories come up for me when I'm scrolling. Who is the little boy in her stories?

I have followed Karen for donkey's but I rarely have her stories come up for me when I'm scrolling. Who is the little boy in her stories?
yes, same, they don't really come up for me any more either. I used to watch her all the time. That's her nephew, her brothers little boy.

Did she or does she ever answer DM’s, friend of mine follows her and says she has contacted her a few times with questions and no reply. Does she just interact with question box queries?
Karen must be popular as the thread so quiet, she doesn’t seem to offend too many!