Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the vid again and on 2nd viewing its more like a trailer for a horror movie where the bride actually ends up doing something really sick and twisted like kill her hubby or something ...i dunno...but its defo horror movie vibes...John better watch out 😬

Reactions: 8
The candid snaps of her are gorgeous, and so different to the stupid posed ones!!! What’s with the stupid pose with the bouquet over her head .. I cannot understand it

Reactions: 6
Oh between mini moon and mini video, major eyeroll, oh we're hanging on the edge of our seats for the xl moon and video 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s just a social edit. Says the main film is up to 120 minutes long
Cringe at the bending back holding flowers upward shots 😂 morto.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s almost like a parody of a wedding video. Massive massive cringe and cements it to me that she got married for Instagram

Reactions: 7
The music is like something from a true crime documentary and she’s looking at the camera/posing rather than looking at her new husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a nose at the video. I usually love Cathal Farrelly's videos but even he couldnt make their day look romantic. Very cold, staged and forced is the image I got. Certainly not two people madly inlove. Also...noel Gallagher called he wants his brows back

Very underwhelmed by Budapest for the “mini moon”
nothing wrong with it, but thought she’d be jetting off to the Maldives the way she goes on (purely for more Insta content)

I refollowed purely for the wedding / honeymoon content and will looking forward to hitting that unfollow button sometime over the next week or so! I’m sure a lot of her new followers will be doing the same
I dont follow her and can see everything. Hit that button now...no likey no lightey...

She’s posing like she’s being shot for some high end editorial. I’d wet myself laughing if they were my mate’s wedding snaps. Full of yourself much?

Reactions: 10
That was more "Pretty Little Liars" than a wedding video. I know it's just a small snippet but the way it was shot, good lord. Hardly romantic - it's more shots of her than anything. I honestly think if you tapped her head it'd be like humpty dumpty, she'd fall to pieces hollow as an Irish politician.

• Haha
I have never heard of this one till the other week when every flogger was at her wedding. What is going on with the eyebrows?? She’s still going on about the wedding two weeks later, it’s like that’s her personality now

Reactions: 5
I have never heard of this one till the other week when every flogger was at her wedding. What is going on with the eyebrows?? She’s still going on about the wedding two weeks later, it’s like that’s her personality now
That's all her personality has been for a long time

Reactions: 3
Her latest grid post for Tesco (yeah right Lauren as if you genuinely shop there yourself) makes her legs look as though they are about to buckle underneath her!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.