Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this one ever take a bleeping minute off. On honeymoon and doing ads for tesco. How absolutely pathetic.
Real talk does she ever take a day where she doesnt post on insta? She posted non stop throughout her whole 3 day wedding and now non stop on her mini moon. If i was her hubby id lose it. She seems so vapid.
This... only literally thought the same thing. Does she ever take a bleeping minute not selling tit 🤑💲💲💲we've seen she's a slave to the insta on her wedding day but come on. John the dope, I've no sympathy for. His morning tit is probably timed too and an email sent to him with the days itinerary listed. bleeping eejits if ever I seen a pair.

Reactions: 12
I unfollowed this one years ago. Only been having a nose since I saw she got married.
Lord above what a pathetic life to live. Years ago I bought into the whole Instagram hun shite and believed they had it all…now I see they have nothing. Cannot comprehend the amount of posting she has done throughout her wedding and honeymoon…so so sad 😞 .

Reactions: 7
Jus go on a honeymoon and have a break elsewhere next year, no this one has to hAve 5 mini moons, a wedding day 3 and a castle

Reactions: 4
So the father owns super values and she’s advertising for Tesco!!! Can’t even have brand loyalty for the family business classy as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm getting married abroad.. Had our wedding booked in Ireland for 180 ppl. Alot I would see at most a few times a year.. Due to c8vud we cancelled and now will have invites for 100 ppl abroad which I expect maybe 60 to 70 to go.. These are the people. That want to be there to celebrate and not just going for the sake of it

View attachment 889613View attachment 889613

The girl is an absolute insensitive fool, joking about her wedding while heading into a museum about the tragedies caused by Nazism to the Jews across Europe. As we celebrate Hanukkah this weekend, I am bemused by those who are still so insensitive.
Awful crass thing for her to post. Who is ever in their element in a Nazi museum. 🤔 thats her in a nutshell she has no decorum.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 889613View attachment 889613

The girl is an absolute insensitive fool, joking about her wedding while heading into a museum about the tragedies caused by Nazism to the Jews across Europe. As we celebrate Hanukkah this weekend, I am bemused by those who are still so insensitive.
Wow. She has sunk even lower. Just shows how dense she truly is. Uneducated and has no understanding of a tragic event that impacted millions of people

Reactions: 11
Awful crass thing for her to post. Who is ever in their element in a Nazi museum. 🤔 thats her in a nutshell she has no decorum.
I was gobsmacked seeing it. Then I gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought she would post next about the poignancy of that museum or something to redeem herself, because if it’s the one I’m thinking of in Budapest it’s honestly a moving and slightly disturbing experience. But nooope bleeping Lauren the amadán posts next about getting her shopping in. It’s pathetic when you can’t even pretend to be a decent human beings

Reactions: 15
She’s an idiot. Insensitive ignorant idiot. Are you that low on “content” that you need to add in and joke about mass genocide and religion (she used the sacred statue in the run up to her wedding - and yes in my personal opinion I did think it was distasteful and unnecessary for the “gram”) 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Posting that "he's in his element" at the museum and the next pics of the shops is her "in her element". How dense can one person be.

Reactions: 4
I always kinda thought at least she’s not tacky…but I stand corrected Walter those gloves!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.