Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I got married two weeks ago and I'll admit i did put a (singular) pic on Instagram the evening of the wedding BUT it was more of a 'lock myself in the disabled loo, sit down alone and take 5 mins to relax as my voice was hoarse from talking to people all day" scenario šŸ˜… not a full on royal wedding photoshoot.

Reactions: 2
I think people underestimate how much influencers make. In November alone there are ads for Karen Millen, Whispering angel, penneys and Kildare village. That could easily be 10k - and thatā€™s excluding any insta stories I canā€™t see anymore.

Reactions: 10
Oh god so sheā€™s having a mini moonā€¦ whatā€™s the main nook then and when? Sheā€™ll be stringing this out for a while

Reactions: 2
Very underwhelmed by Budapest for the ā€œmini moonā€
nothing wrong with it, but thought sheā€™d be jetting off to the Maldives the way she goes on (purely for more Insta content)

All that money for content and she still didnā€™t gain that much of a real following from it. Those she did get will unfollow once they hear a grown woman talk every single day about getting her six k slay instead of saying walk like everyone else
I refollowed purely for the wedding / honeymoon content and will looking forward to hitting that unfollow button sometime over the next week or so! Iā€™m sure a lot of her new followers will be doing the same

Reactions: 7
What is a mini moon exactly? Iā€™d have thought a mini moon is a couple of nights within your own country, in this case Ireland or the UK? To me, if someone said they were going to Budapest Iā€™d guess it was their official honeymoon.

Reactions: 3
What is a mini moon exactly? Iā€™d have thought a mini moon is a couple of nights within your own country, in this case Ireland or the UK? To me, if someone said they were going to Budapest Iā€™d guess it was their official honeymoon.
It's a short break, often in your own country or a European city break for a few days, before your actual big honeymoon. Lots of people do mini moons immediately after the wedding, especially if the honeymoon isn't for a good few months and is a long haul flight away. It's a pretty normal thing to do now, don't get the devision on the thread about it.

Reactions: 3
Mini moons need to join baby showers and gender reveals and be nuked into the bleeping stratosphere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Omg I just clicked the links to see. The white leather sandals were ā‚¬690 and the crystal bows sandals were ā‚¬1707 holy tit. Did her family pay for the whole wedding?? Iā€™d say youā€™re looking at nearly 100k for the wedding, if not more. Considering there was 4 days of professional photography (one photographer flown in from the UK), at least 4 designer outfits, 2 bespoke couture dresses, multiple bands, the wedding ring. And then she had a wedding planner who generally charge a percentage of the overall cost of the wedding. Iā€™m using the same florist for my wedding next year and the prices ainā€™t cheap. I had a look at the price list again when I realised it was the same florist and judging by all the floral decor Lauren had I would guess she spent close to 8k on flowers alone.
Bragging bleeping witch. Like is she not mortified putting up the link with the price. Wtf. Just name the shop/designer and move on ya stupid cow. And the ear buds ... oh ye leave the price on so we know you dropped 400 quid so you and your lap dog can listen to whatever on the plane to avoid talking to each other. But don't worry everyone will see your ear buds because you must have a bleeping permanent twitch in your head moving it to the side every 5 minutes like a shy school girl.... every bleeping picture. Grow up you stupid witch šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the word mini moon should be banned. I cringe when people say mini moon especially when they are heading abroad or further a field. Iā€™ve had one person I know say ā€œOur mini moon is in Baliā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the word mini moon should be banned. I cringe when people say mini moon especially when they are heading abroad or further a field. Iā€™ve had one person I know say ā€œOur mini moon is in Baliā€ šŸ¤£
I wanna go just for two night away after ours as we are a funny time of year for where weā€™d like to go for our honeymoon but refuse to call it a mini moon!

Reactions: 1
It's a short break, often in your own country or a European city break for a few days, before your actual big honeymoon. Lots of people do mini moons immediately after the wedding, especially if the honeymoon isn't for a good few months and is a long haul flight away. It's a pretty normal thing to do now, don't get the devision on the thread about it.
No division but Iā€™ve had friends say they were having a mini moon to Mount Juliet and others to Ashford Castle so I always thought they were local ā€œstaycationsā€ (hate that word). This is the first Iā€™ve heard of a mini moon outside of the country.

Reactions: 1
No division but Iā€™ve had friends say they were having a mini moon to Mount Juliet and others to Ashford Castle so I always thought they were local ā€œstaycationsā€ (hate that word). This is the first Iā€™ve heard of a mini moon outside of the country.
Yeah mini moon is normally in the same country šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Real talk does she ever take a day where she doesnt post on insta? She posted non stop throughout her whole 3 day wedding and now non stop on her mini moon. If i was her hubby id lose it. She seems so vapid.

Reactions: 9
Doesnā€™t every little girl dream of shilling polyester fast fashion for F&F at Tesco on their honeymoon minimoon when they grow up? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.