Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get 20 and it’s tit. They force us to take 3 days at Christmas so it’s technically 17 days. (Plus bank holidays).

so do we think Lauren and John will have kids? I recon next will be them buying some duck off big house… all for the gram

Reactions: 2
I attended a Wednesday wedding before, i guarantee you that mostbof the day will be spent in small groups bitching about having to take the day off!
So true- I was at a wedding on a Monday before. It was a good friend so I took the Tues off as well but I was in the minority. Not many of the brides friends and pretty much none of the +1s took the next off so they all took it easy enough on the booze, and didn't stay over at the venue, left early. All because the bride wanted this fancy venue. Hun if you can't afford it on a Sat then you can't afford it, went for cheaper Mon prices. Personally I would rather a more affordable venue at the weekend where everyone could afford to sleep over and enjoy the celebration. Notions

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So true- I was at a wedding on a Monday before. It was a good friend so I took the Tues off as well but I was in the minority. Not many of the brides friends and pretty much none of the +1s took the next off so they all took it easy enough on the booze, and didn't stay over at the venue, left early. All because the bride wanted this fancy venue. Hun if you can't afford it on a Sat then you can't afford it, went for cheaper Mon prices. Personally I would rather a more affordable venue at the weekend where everyone could afford to sleep over and enjoy the celebration. Notions
A friend of mine, who in fairness, together with her fiance, has a solid amount coming in each month was going to go the the adare manor for her wedding but was "afraid the guests couldnt afford to stay". 🤣🤣

Plenty of other options in Adare for people to stay, you just dont want to pay for an expensive hotel. How do i know? She ended booking a place she had previously said "wasnt great"

Reactions: 2
I think Monday is such a weird day to have a wedding on. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
now the strawberry hall pub is "iconic" - everything lately is i-bleeping-conic - give me patience! the pub is nice - it has lovely xmas lights but believe me its far from iconic! its a pub - it has lights..... alongside thousands of others... shes a MELLLLLLLLLLT!!!

There is way too much content for her wedding day. Did she even enjoy and take a minute on the day to enjoy herself or was it constant videos and pictures?

Reactions: 5
Omg I just clicked the links to see. The white leather sandals were €690 and the crystal bows sandals were €1707 holy tit. Did her family pay for the whole wedding?? I’d say you’re looking at nearly 100k for the wedding, if not more. Considering there was 4 days of professional photography (one photographer flown in from the UK), at least 4 designer outfits, 2 bespoke couture dresses, multiple bands, the wedding ring. And then she had a wedding planner who generally charge a percentage of the overall cost of the wedding. I’m using the same florist for my wedding next year and the prices ain’t cheap. I had a look at the price list again when I realised it was the same florist and judging by all the floral decor Lauren had I would guess she spent close to 8k on flowers alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What the hell do her family or husband do to afford to pay for that kinda wedding

Reactions: 6
Omg I just clicked the links to see. The white leather sandals were €690 and the crystal bows sandals were €1707 holy tit. Did her family pay for the whole wedding?? I’d say you’re looking at nearly 100k for the wedding, if not more. Considering there was 4 days of professional photography (one photographer flown in from the UK), at least 4 designer outfits, 2 bespoke couture dresses, multiple bands, the wedding ring. And then she had a wedding planner who generally charge a percentage of the overall cost of the wedding. I’m using the same florist for my wedding next year and the prices ain’t cheap. I had a look at the price list again when I realised it was the same florist and judging by all the floral decor Lauren had I would guess she spent close to 8k on flowers alone.
All that money for content and she still didn’t gain that much of a real following from it. Those she did get will unfollow once they hear a grown woman talk every single day about getting her six k slay instead of saying walk like everyone else

Reactions: 14
And it looked like a dry as shite wedding where everyone had to be gone by 12 and the bride was preoccupied with Instagram all night. All that money on a total and utter vanity project. Would have been hilarious if insta went down on the day. I’d say she would be more gutted than if her fella stood her up. Vain yoke. My friends and I have a theory that the more elaborate the wedding the shorter the marriage will be. People like that love themselves far too much to love anyone else. And So far we’re actually bang on..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know someone who was at it, apparently it was bonkers. Free bar all night.
I like your friends theory. I worked with a guy who’s wedding was insane. Total bridezilla, diva , custom made everything . 2wwdding rings, multiple hens and ‘ bride tribe’ trips (that phrase - give me strength) honey moon party, musicians and photographers coming out their ears….separated after 2months

• Wow
  • Haha
I like your friends theory. I worked with a guy who’s wedding was insane. Total bridezilla, diva , custom made everything . 2wwdding rings, multiple hens and ‘ bride tribe’ trips (that phrase - give me strength) honey moon party, musicians and photographers coming out their ears….separated after 2months
Want the wedding not the marriage eh..

Reactions: 4
I rarely watch this one but obviously did over the weeding weekend. I couldn't believe she was posting on the night of her wedding. What about your husband as you scroll insta and repost the 500 stories you were tagged in. I thought it was actually sad. She spent alot of her wedding weekend posting.

Reactions: 14
Did she buy two new sets of AirPods just for their honeymoon? For crying out loud, she’s the most wasteful yoke. I’m sure the husband or Dad suggested Ryanair and a Travel Lodge for their mini-moon (hate that term!) to Budapest.

We need more deets!

Reactions: 8
I rarely watch this one but obviously did over the weeding weekend. I couldn't believe she was posting on the night of her wedding. What about your husband as you scroll insta and repost the 500 stories you were tagged in. I thought it was actually sad. She spent alot of her wedding weekend posting.
Is shows how much she is in love with herself, and I think it’s terrible she wasn’t jus in the moment and enjoyed herself, you have guests taking pics and a professional photographer there, jus let them send u pics after the wedding and then post, NO ONE puts up pics of themselves at their own wedding on the day itself, it was so pathetic

Reactions: 9
Her family own Supervalu in Stradbally & think a few others

Nearly €2500 on 2 pairs of wedding sandals😱😱
They have a supervalu in Carlow as well. Been in both that one and the one in Stradbally and they're both dire?? Maybe I'm just spoiled with really good supervalus in Cork! Hard to see how they're making enough from the groceries to foot a 100K wedding.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.