Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs) is an Irish influencer based between Dublin and Cork, primarily blogging on travel, fashion and lifestyle.

Anyone got any tea on her, besides that’s she’s absolutely loaded? I don’t know how she has over 100k followers. Nothing about her content excites me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I remember following her when she first did her website. Part of a college project I think ( went to some college as her). She used to go on and on about how she didn’t like alcohol and make up and now it’s all gin and prosecco parties 🙃

She’s probably the most vanilla out of all of them. All she does is post how far she runs and that Green velvet couch. I always laugh at her pics of her stating of into the distance, deep in thought every single time 😂 sometimes she looks at the ground as if her nose is a feckin magnet for coins.

Reactions: 10
This is a thread I've wanted. Because honestly how is she an influencer? She gets gift upon gift, day in day out.
She shows her run or walk and basically does an unboxing of free stuff. Why is she getting free stuff? What does she do like? Its constant!!!
She's beautiful with a fabulous figure. The pictures she puts up on her instagram are nice but as long as I've been following her I'm baffled at how she has such a big following.

Reactions: 13
Yes what is the story with her? How is she such a big blogger? However one thing I love about Lauren is she's such a natural beauty. Not caked like the rest of them! I loved her daily make up video being honest!

Reactions: 4
Oh yes finally a thread on her! Seems like all she literally does is go for walks and get her bleeping hair done🙄 everything is “amazing” and she’s always “so excited guys” obsessed with food and burgers yet looks like she doesn’t eat any of it or if she does walks and runs the legs off herself. “Just having a cosy night in” .. eh like every night, not as if you have an actual job to go to the next day. Melter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes!!! And not to mention going away every other weekend. Are these gifted stays / collabs.
The amount she gets is endless it seems.

Reactions: 3
Family are loaded they own a few Supervalues..she comes across as such a spoilt brat really & has very little personality..another one who would sell her granny & forever getting freebies🙄

Reactions: 9
As a previous poster said, she is VERY vanilla and doesn’t seem to be to engrossed in the social scene - unless it’s a marketing event of course. I do like how natural she is except for those bloody eyebrows she gets done every few months. I unfollowed her lately because the content on her page is very repetitive, she’ll flog any old shite, and pays for nothing. Walk/run (olaplex in hair), green couch, unboxing, home products, free food unboxing, pic of free food cooked, free drink promo, green couch again, Netflix, chill, repeat daily.

Reactions: 11
I don’t follow her because... I don’t follow anyone! But maybe I do...stalk instead! She bores me like no other. Didn’t she live in Amsterdam for a bit? I used to click over her profile because some other blagger would tag her and just don’t see the fascination. Went for lunch in the Gourmet Food Parlour recently and she was there with a pal. Later that evening she was eating out in town with friends. Like she is literally a lady who lunches! So she bought some ikea furniture or whatever for her apartment when she moved in and then waited to be gifted her big green couch. It actually sickened me! She is going on about her birthday this week like she’s won some lifetime achievement! All the parties, meet-ups/bbqs, spa days, handbags and flowers! Who identifies with this tripe?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She could do with a few press drops of sun factor. Alot of sun damage for a woman who is not even 30 yet.

Reactions: 16
I used to love her, she was so sweet and relatable and seemed very normal, now everything is fake, gifted, curated to within in inch of it's life. It turned from a sweet girl giving cute tips and showing food, beauty and fashionfinds to one bit ad! I unfollowed!

Reactions: 5
Oh she is the most boring instagrammer.... everything is alway so sweet as pie and her bike rides snooze fest. All so contrived . Seen her having brunch in Cork with her fiancé few years back and didn’t see them speak once her head was buried in her phone and taking pics of the food.

Reactions: 8
I started following her when she was more of a travel blogger and she was good at that. I agree since the pandemic her content is a bit repetitive, but in fairness she's not sitting there complaining, even if she seems a bit like 'everything is amazing'. I saw on another thread here she lives in northwood which is practicially Ballymun she does a good job of glossing over that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I started following her when she was more of a travel blogger and she was good at that. I agree since the pandemic her content is a bit repetitive, but in fairness she's not sitting there complaining, even if she seems a bit like 'everything is amazing'. I saw on another thread here she lives in northwood which is practicially Ballymun she does a good job of glossing over that.
Gas! Cause from the photos and map picture of her run she makes it look like Clontarf😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agreed!! Found her interesting as a travel blogger. Not sure if her exact reasons of leaving the Netherlands. Understand she can’t travel properly right now but she had lost her ‘travel blogger’ status well before the pandemic. Seemed like she moved back to Ireland and just got caught up in the boring same old ad swipe up fest like the rest of them. Probably clutching for straws and begging to be part of the ‘cool blogger Dublin crowd’

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I like that she’s outside of that Dublin crowd. She could really take advantage of not going down the same route as the others and be a bit more unique in her product choices. She has the power to do that with a seemingly massive and loyal following. There’s a laziness to these girls, they don’t focus on any sort of sustainability to drive away from fast fashion but just stick to the reliable pay check from BooHoo/Nasty Gal et al. At least Louise Cooney tries.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.