Love Island USA 🇺🇸

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely enjoying more than the uk one. Just even the whole gotta send a girl to the hideaway so I can share a bed with your man thing makes it more dramatic and like yeah I gotta see what happens.

Really not a fan of Caro though 🙈

I like the uk one but just summit missing this year and seems a few parts could be scripted. But yeah defo rating the us one already.

Ok, so this "girl power" challenge tonight is the most action so far that I feel like anybody's really getting. I won't say much more so I don't spoil it for others who are elsewhere and catch up tomorrow but it's a better one so far.

Mallory is starting to really annoy me, perhaps more than Caro. It's clear she wants to deny Weston a chance to find love just so she can stay in, despite claiming all she wants.. is for them both to find love. UGH. She really looks at everyone with intense jealousy even if they're not affecting her couple. I'm thinking she's not a nice one at all.

They don't draw things out NEARLY as much and we don't have to wait ages for Caroline and her boobs to fly all over creation and the year long silences before they announce who they want to recouple with.

I'm still gunning for Alex and Dylan at this point, for the win

Last edited:
The girls do NOT like being dumped 😂😂
weston made the right choice, Mallory deserved to go. It didn’t make sense for him to pick her when there was nothing between them at all.
But Alana 😱 I felt sorry for her, yamen is trash.
Caro is annoying but she can be entertaining 🤣

I’m holding out for the Aussie version to beat both the UK and US version like it did last year.
I’m still not completely loving this 🤷‍♀️ The voice over guy is so cringe it’s making it difficult to watch 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ha glad those two were dumped with their attitude, the producers obviously made it vague incase someone good was not picked and could be saved.

Why was the dumpling music the Lilly Allen John Lewis ad cover? That didn't even chart in the states. Surely lots of the music people over there don't know.

Shut up Mallory, you only saved him because you didn't have a choice and would have ditched him the second someone better came along.

How/where are you all watching this please?
I'm sure you've got a pm from someone?

Reactions: 1
Why was the dumpling music the Lilly Allen John Lewis ad cover? That didn't even chart in the states. Surely lots of the music people over there don't know.
I thought this when I heard them play Anne-Marie, she’s not that popular over there is she?
I do love a Keane Classic! even if it was Lily Allen singing it, she didn’t completely destroy the song, I hate admitting that. 😐

Yamen better be careful with Christen. She was in the news for lighting her roommates bed on fire back in February.

• Haha
I like Kyra a whole lot more now. I get where she's hesitant to jump all in with someone. ESPECIALLY when you don't know a whole lot about them except who they seem to be in the villa. Cashel was open to Christen and Katrina a few days ago but tells Kyra he wants to be like attached at the hip to her and so close. I wouldn't wanna commit to someone like that.

Christen is obnoxious and is completely devoid of personality. Yamen screwed up big time. I thought he was gonna be the best in the beginning, it's so crazy how you can do a complete 360 with opinions.

Dylan and Alex spooning with her spooning a bear was adorable. They're my favorites at this point.

I thought this when I heard them play Anne-Marie, she’s not that popular over there is she?
I'm always pausing the show to look up discographies to see if they're known in the states, well done the 1975 for making it. Her marshmallo song is known, but not the others.

Well bye bye Cormac Murphy (could he have an any more Irish name?) He was super hot but I'd never trust a club promotor. He gained 4k followers so well worth the long haul flights. :rolleyes:
Dylan and Alex spooning with her spooning a bear was adorable
I have to really really think who each person is, ah surfer guy and girl that picked Michael 😆

Looks like they're trying to do a casa amor type thing, without another villa. The way they've split them up to send 6 new people in.

I think one of the new guys wants Elizabeth, but he won't say.

I am STRUGGLING to get into this series, I’ve watched every episode
I like nobody 😂 and I don’t think I really remember who’s who anymore.
Maybe if it was on at a different time to the UK one I’d enjoy it more but right now I’m not sold on either version.
Also, The voice over dude is making it impossible for me to watch without rolling my eyes every few minutes 🤦‍♀️

• Heart