Love island AU 🇦🇺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I streamed it last year so i will probably do the same if I watch it this year 😂 but it feels ALL KIDS OF WRONG in October.

Oh I loved it last year! All the Grant/Tayla/Cassidy stuff. I need this back in my life!

Reactions: 6
It was sooo good right?! Such a guilty pleasure
Did you follow them after the show ended? Grant had a girlfriend all along, he just went on it to further his business! Then Tayla dumped him and got together with Dom!

Reactions: 1
Did you follow them after the show ended? Grant had a girlfriend all along, he just went on it to further his business! Then Tayla dumped him and got together with Dom!
Yes I definitely have been following them 🙄 but Tayla and Dom have split now but Josh and Amelia are still together

I’m so pleased there’s a thread for this, it was so much better than our one, they swapped partners willy nilly, literally. Will have to watch with the heating on.

Loved this last year but can’t remember how I seen it? Was it online or shown on TV??

I think the deal last year with broadcasting rights was that ITVbe had to wait until the series ended in Australia before it could be shown here....I wonder if it will be the same this year in which case we might have to wait until the New Year 😫

I want to watch it now! Currently off work Ill and could be until December so need some trash tv lol!

It starts on Monday 14th October on itvbe, all ready got it on record thought I’d give it a go.😃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
am hooked already. Grrrrrr. I like the 'good girl' but her fella can put his arse away. I think i like Adam. Cannot stand the girl in the yellow (steph?) and her bloke. The multimedia guy, instant hatred. Do not trust him at all.

I am keeping away from spoilers - where is it located, it looks blinking cold?

am hooked already. Grrrrrr. I like the 'good girl' but her fella can put his arse away. I think i like Adam. Cannot stand the girl in the yellow (steph?) and her bloke. The multimedia guy, instant hatred. Do not trust him at all.

I am keeping away from spoilers - where is it located, it looks blinking cold?
I’m just starting it!
I read that they are in Fuji but it does look freezing!

I don’t like the voice over man as much as Ian Stirling but give me Sophie Monk over Flack any day of the week! She’s much more likeable

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Maurice = Bell end. I liked the narrator guy's "its not just the fire pit thats gas lighting" or words to that effect. The girl i the yellow is Vanessa, no clue where i got steph from. Good girl looks like she might be bunny boiler girl. Loving it.