Love island AU 🇦🇺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maurice = Bell end. I liked the narrator guy's "its not just the fire pit thats gas lighting" or words to that effect. The girl i the yellow is Vanessa, no clue where i got steph from. Good girl looks like she might be bunny boiler girl. Loving it.
Just watched episode 2 and I agree good girl Cartier could turn bunny boiler, it’s the quiet ones, same happened last year with Cassie. Jessie comes across as an airhead. The chef guy is full of himself. Quite like the guy with the strange haircut. He’s coming across as a little socially awkward, says the wrong things but means well. Maurice is a knob.

Reactions: 1
God, that Irish giant Eogan 😍 I’m loving this show!
I really like Adam too, he’s funny

Hmm my opinion is changing! The new girls have just come and he’s defo a player.
Alarm bells were ringing with me right at the start playing both Cartier and Jessie. 😬

Sam and Maurice....can’t quite put my finger on it but both a little weird. Don’t trust Matthew. Still feel only likeable guy in there is Adam. Cassie seems really genuine and I’m definitely warming to Vanessa she seems quite sound.

I’ve found a site to stream it on so I’m further along than ITVBe. However, I have gone off Eogan and Matthew. Don’t like Maurice, he’s creepy and defo just In it for the fame. Sam is a bit boring, no feelings either way. I love Adam, he’s hilarious and genuine.

Reactions: 2
Anyone still watching? I am LOVING it!! Totally changed my mind on Eogan, eww eww eww

Reactions: 3
Anyone still watching? I am LOVING it!! Totally changed my mind on Eogan, eww eww eww
I love it, I hate that I can’t google stuff about them or look on their social media incase I ruin it for myself 😂

I love it, I hate that I can’t google stuff about them or look on their social media incase I ruin it for myself 😂
Same here I avoid the thread until I’ve caught up just in case I get spoilers. Gutted that Sam left as I think that could have been an interesting storyline. Matt needs knocking down a peg or two - really don’t like him.

Yes but try and avoid the thread until I’m up to date in case of spoilers 😂

Last two episodes have been a bit boring - needs a bit of spicing up.

Who’s the money on to win? Anna & Josh?
None of them stand out at the moment for me - Anna and Josh are a tad boring and the sloppy kissing is sooo annoying. Adam and Cartier are on the rocks and can’t see it lasting much longer. Cynthia/Aaron too new. I was really rooting for Jessie and Gerard and I think they would have had the best chance. Gerard’s a real sweetie can’t believe she jumped ship (again!).