Love island AU 🇦🇺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just catching up, my heart feels so sad for Adam 🤣 I really like him as a person and sad they didn’t work out 😭

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think love island AUS is such a poor version of the uk one! Hardly any room, no real decent places to walk and talk, the hideaway is like a shed next to the main house and it seems pretty open! Maybe us Brits are more obsessed with it but I get the impression it’s not that much of a big deal there! I absolutely love Anna and josh though 🥰

Does anyone else think love island AUS is such a poor version of the uk one! Hardly any room, no real decent places to walk and talk, the hideaway is like a shed next to the main house and it seems pretty open! Maybe us Brits are more obsessed with it but I get the impression it’s not that much of a big deal there! I absolutely love Anna and josh though 🥰
I think this year’s location Fiji has been a pretty poor choice - small villa, small pool area, poor weather. I wonder if they’ll take it back to Mallorca. I do however prefer the people they select for the AUS version. They’re much more straight talking and not afraid to shake things up. This year hasn’t been as confrontational as last year but has still been good. I always find the final week really boring in all versions as no more new people and nothing much more really happens.

Reactions: 3
I think it should be a typical ‘right of passage’ holiday destination for young people of that country. Where young people might go on holiday with their mates and have a holiday romance. So Majorca makes sense for UK. For Australia I think it should be Bali.

Majorca is also tricky for Love Island AU because it takes so long to fly people out the production teams can’t move as quickly to react to what’s going on in the villa and drop the right people in.

Reactions: 2
Omg they have split already?! I bet he has a secret gf and was using Cynthia to stay on the show. He seemed to just go for her as everyone else was taken

I need to get back into watching thi, I keep forgetting about it
I’ve got admit I didn’t watch the last week as I find it so boring - nothing happens, no new people come in and they have the silly baby task and meeting the family. I think new people should come in right to the end to keep everybody on their toes!

Also, why is Adam hanging round with Angel in the outside world?
She was an odd one!!

I’ve got admit I didn’t watch the last week as I find it so boring - nothing happens, no new people come in and they have the silly baby task and meeting the family. I think new people should come in right to the end to keep everybody on their toes!

She was an odd one!!
oh I love the baby task, but I find the rest sooooo boring

I didn't even bother watching the most of the final week. Just fastforwarded until the winners were announced. This series was really boring IMO and only really saved by the Cassie dramas and Cartier/Adam stuff.

Nothing on last year with Tayla, Erin and Eden etc.

Reactions: 4
I hate the last week too. They all pretend they are sooooo in love to win then split up as soon as they are out. It’s so fake and gets on my nerves!

I gave up watching half way through the series, wasn't as good as last years, none of them came across as genuine.

Reactions: 2
I gave up when Adam dumped Cartier and she suddenly decided she liked Matthew. So fake! They were not interested in each other, just wanted to stay in the villa!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else thinks it’s weird that Jessie just tags along with Todd all day, everyday?!