• Inidyah and Dami

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Adam and Paige

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Gemma and Luca

Votes: 42 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure on successful couple, but Tasha, ekin-su and Gemma I think will do the best

Reactions: 9
I am just not buying Ekin and Davide. It’s catchphrases and my queen/king and nothing of substance at all really. My favourite couple is surprisingly Andrew and Tasha.

Reactions: 77
I am just not buying Ekin and Davide. It’s catchphrases and my queen/king and nothing of substance at all really. My favourite couple is surprisingly Andrew and Tasha.
How are Tasha and Andrew of more substance?
I get the impression Ekin looks after Davide a bit. I think she really wants family and kids etc with him ( well someone).

Reactions: 8
The only couple I am not buying are Gemma and Luca.... they are just coming across so odd..
Tasha and Andrew I can see lasting as well as Ekin and Davide. Indiyah and Dami are only good until he fucks it up and Paige and Adam are too early in the getting to know each other process to really tell.

Reactions: 36
Exactly I’ve never had them down as a favourite either they made good telly that was about it

Reactions: 10
Yeah, when the hell did they call each other king and queen while in the villa? I didn't notice it. Or they call each other that because they won? Winning LI is almost like a curse...are there any LI winners that are still together? It's always those who come in 2nd and 3rd that do the best, both as a couple and financially.

I know it's easy to judge a couple based on the stuff they post (I've also done it a lot in the past), but the thing with Ekin and Davide is, they're like old people on social media, just VERY, VERY awkward.

I've watched a couple of interviews with them and even though they were quite nervous and awkward in those as well, you could tell that they're very smitten with each other. Who knows what will happen in the next couple of weeks and months though...

Reactions: 29
Exactly. Ekin and davide kind of won by default. People like the drama. But they don’t have any substance. In A different year they would’ve come 2nd.

Yeah, when the hell did they call each other king and queen while in the villa? I didn't notice it. Or they call each other that because they won? Winning LI is almost like a curse...are there any LI winners that are still together? It's always those who come in 2nd and 3rd that do the best, both as a couple and financially.
Only winners still together are series 2 Nathan and cara.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I am surprised at how well Tasha and Andrew seem to be going. I do wonder if its one that will burn bright and fizzle out quite quickly. But they are very cute on the outside.

I'm on the fence with Ekin Su and Davide I think Gemma probably called it right in the villa and she's more into it than he is but I hope I'm wrong. I loved them more on TV value anyway rather than them as a couple.

I do buy Luca and Gemma. Someone else said about her insta stories the other day before he got into the car and was a twit. She was glowing when she caught sight of him coming back.

I think Dami and Indiyah will split in the coming months and Paige and Adam will probably split too fairly soon.

I have newfound love for most of them now they are out though 😂. Thinking back on the show with fond memories and all!

What I do hope is we’re seeing the last of Jacques now he’s issued an apolsobstoryogy
There was some talk of him being some ADHD ambassador, couldn’t think of a worse candidate and personally it’s nobheads like him who give ADHD such a bad stigma

Reactions: 28
Agree and its the women in the couples that are the driving force
the women have actually carried all the men to the finals

paige and finn

Reactions: 11
Luca definitely scribbled this whilst Gemma was on the bog 😂
But seriously that’s a very young kids writing. Why they watching LI?
I know!
A girl in work lets her daughter watch it, she's 11. Something seriously wrong there if you ask me!

The Islanders Instagram stories seem to be them constantly eating out, usually at the same restaurant - together. So all I see is constant videos of sizzling steak from various different angles

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know!
A girl in work lets her daughter watch it, she's 11. Something seriously wrong there if you ask me!

The Islanders Instagram stories seem to be them constantly eating out, usually at the same restaurant - together. So all I see is constant videos of sizzling steak from various different angles
I remember when my son was 10/11 and finding a notebook with Geordie slang and what he thought it meant written in it, turned out he’d been watching my Geordie Shore recordings on the sly 😂😬
He was spot on with what the words meant though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Idk, I like Ekin and Davide more as individuals than as a couple. Also that Murad creep ruined them for me, because he supported them (Ekin-su) so much and after all that came out about him it just... idk cheapens the whole thing for me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.