Love Island 2022 #50 The final is on Monday night!

Who would you vote to save?

• Davide/Ekin

Votes: 510 80.8%
  • Paige/Adam

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • Tasha/Andrew

Votes: 81 12.8%
  • Luca/Gemma

Votes: 24 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally i think there is defo a reason D&E didnt go in the hideyhole. He didnt want to.

Reactions: 16
I really feel especially for the tactical voters that tomorrows result really comes down to which couple you hate less - Paige and Adam or Gemma and Luca..

Reactions: 12
I want Paige, Adam and Gemma and Luca to make it to the final. Dont give a crap about them but I want a fiery ending on Tattle Life haha. I want anger and problems and bitchyness. Be well dull if it was Tasha Andrew, Ekin and Davide 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuine question for those who can vote and want ekinde to win, would you risk voting Them to save any of the other three?

I want Paige, Adam and Gemma and Luca to make it to the final. Dont give a crap about them but I want a fiery ending on Tattle Life haha. I want anger and problems and bitchyness. Be well dull if it was Tasha Andrew, Ekin and Davide 🤣
I agree, we need some goddamn fire :ROFLMAO: Adam or Gemma winning and stealing would be a pretty fitting end to this car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As much as I dislike Gemma I’d find it very satisfying if she and Luca won and she took the money and dumped him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When Ekin & Davide win what if davide steals the 50k and he said he did it as a joke

worried-kermit.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If Adam does win and steals the 50k, I don't care how bad the rest of the series has been, it's going down as the best series ever :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.