Love Island 2022 #49 Lobe you honey bums!

Least compatible couple?

• Davide and Ekin-Su

Votes: 19 3.2%
  • Andrew and Tasha

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • Paige and Adam

Votes: 252 41.9%
  • Dami and Indiyah

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Gemma and Luca

Votes: 379 63.1%
  • None

Votes: 3 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from what was said on the previous thread, I don’t think Ekin attached herself to Gemma as she was a “big character” … I think Ekin went in knowing exactly what to do and within 2 days she was being discussed much more than Gemma had been. She single handedly made the whole show about her and she didn’t need miserable Gemma to help her one bit 😂

Reactions: 22
I lobe all us hunny bummies! I've poured my pint of Rosè and am ready for Tandjobs rose date and Lemma's scowly chat about lobe and obsession.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Carrying on from what was said on the previous thread, I don’t think Ekin attached herself to Gemma as she was a “big character” … I think Ekin went in knowing exactly what to do and within 2 days she was being discussed much more than Gemma had been. She single handedly made the whole show about her and she didn’t need miserable Gemma to help her one bit 😂
Oh gawd - I feel a few people have latched onto me using the word “big” character for Gemma or maybe claiming Ekin was less then 800 percent perfect. Big name at the time is probably a better phrase to use than big character. It was just an observation 😂 i think Ekin had a gameplan and has moved tactically at certain points based on that. Has she made the show better for it? Of course. She’s also done it without making anyone feel badly about themselves and by all accounts from every islander she’s very friendly. By saying I don’t think Gemma is necessarily a terrible person for being weary of Ekin doesn’t take away all Ekin has accomplished. I can’t believe I’d even have to explain that 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m assuming the leather jackets from tasha & andrew are a nod to kourtney & travis? Give me strength 😭

Oh gawd - I feel a few people have latched onto me using the word “big” character for Gemma or maybe claiming Ekin was less then 800 percent perfect. Big name at the time is probably a better phrase to use than big character. It was just an observation 😂 i think Ekin had a gameplan and has moved tactically at certain points based on that. Has she made the show better for it? Of course. She’s also done it without making anyone feel badly about themselves and by all accounts from every islander she’s very friendly. By saying I don’t think Gemma is necessarily a terrible person for being weary of Ekin doesn’t take away all Ekin has accomplished. I can’t believe I’d even have to explain that 🥴🥴
I didn’t say any of those things you claimed. My point was based on your original post saying she latched on, that’s all. I’m not trying to say anything else apart from the fact that I don’t think she did, I don’t even remember seeing them speaking until about a week before casa tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I didn’t mean any harm hahaha I was just confused was I missing something that Gemma had done 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.