Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's her nose but she can fix that surely .it's the way her attitude comes across makes her even more ugly tbh

Reactions: 11
Expect lots of triangles after tonight, the producers don't want clean breaks and no i don't feel sorry for Paige....the 'victim' of Casa always does well out of the show.
In the words of Tommy Fury “Seen so many triangles. I never want to see another triangle in my life again. If I ever see another trinagle… well I won’t do anything but I just wanna see another triangle”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

New thread honeys. We work fast ☺☺☺ And a poll for a Thursday treat 🥰

I did a bit of a search and it's from here. Heartbreaking☹

editing to add, I'm not trying to discredit the TikTok, if it's true about Coco then that's really horrible and I feel awful
Omg why would someone pretend that’s coco !! That is sick

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like Davide just kisses people for the sake of it. He kissed Danika ffs and said 'i wanted to give her a present' 😭😂

Not that it makes it ok 🤷‍♀️ but its not like hes laying it on thick to these girls. I think thats more hurtful imo. Not saying Id be ok if my partner kissed someone else but Id be distraught if he was doing an Andrew and going on about how good a thing they had going on. 🙄

Regarding Jay, I feel like his Insta photos are much more attractive than how he appears on screen but he is not a bad looking guy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.