Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually enjoying this season of love island after last years!!
(the earlier ones will always be my favourite though!) ❤
lovedddd being able to watch it live tonight and tattle with you guys instead of having to catch up millions of threads 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Andrew doesn’t seem that bothered “hmm one minute I’m fingering Tasha and the next she wants to get to know Charlie hmm interesting 🤔🧐🧐
But then he said ‘do you know what duck this’. Reckon it might kick off after seeing Tasha going off to the terrace crying…

Reactions: 8
should be lads pick this time because it was girls last recoupling - wonder if they let jay pick before jacques 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Gemma
Danica
Paige
Ekin Su
Tasha
Antigoni
Indiyah

Luca
Jacques
Jay
Dami
Andrew
Charlie
Davide

That’s everyone isn’t it? We’re even numbers?

Reactions: 4
I’m showing my age and i don’t know how old people are in here but way back in the day there was a posh loaded London boy on Big Brother called Rex Newmark and this Charlie is channeling him for me 😆
Your post really made me laugh 🤣🤣 rex was a friend of mine back in the day and i thought the exact same. Good call!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Luca is horrendous and not even in the fun, TV show villain kinda way but in a painful to watch, supremely annoying way.

constant snide comments
So many red flags with Gemma
Attempts at manipulating and bullying other islanders
Winds people up
Nasty comments usually disguised as banter but can’t take it

he’s literally the worst. I hate seeing men like that normalised on TV. He’a toxic AF but never gets called out for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.