Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What he has that Andrew doesn’t have is that he hasn’t been voted in to the bottom 3 by the public 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tasha being tempted by another man just a few hours later doesn't say much about Andrew's skills 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh god I don’t really care for a tasha/Andrew cliffhanger unless it leads to to tasha leaving..

Reactions: 13
Tasha: he's mysterious

Yeah love because he arrived less than 24 hours ago

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Andrew doesn’t seem that bothered “hmm one minute I’m fingering Tasha and the next she wants to get to know Charlie hmm interesting 🤔🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Luca saying Tashas head could get turned....he loves being the harbinger of doom doesn't he
I want a bombshell to come in take Gemma for a date and turn her head. Then we can watch him have a meltdown. I really don’t like the little prick 😅
1656018385120.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yeah I bet it’ll be the re-coupling tomorrow night then vote for your favourite couple then one or two couples will go Sunday!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.