Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very telling that the new guys never pick Gemma for a date, despite her being gorgeous. Either because they know her age or because Luca won’t let anyone get to know her
I think the newer bombshells probably saw all the comments people were making about the age gap between her & Davide and they don't wanna have to deal with the same. Plus they can't pry Luca's hands off her 😂

Reactions: 15
God, I think Tasha and Charlie are even more boring than Tasha and Andrew. How is that possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Luca saying Tashas head could get turned....he loves being the harbinger of doom doesn't he

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At this rate I believe Ekin could find a connection with one of the annoying crickets…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tasha has had her nails done 💅 how does that happen ???
They have an “off day” once a week where the girls get their hair and nails done. They get to relax a bit and decompress, but they aren’t really allowed to talk to each other on those days.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what it is about blonde haired, blue eyed people dating. They look like siblings no matter what lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s very telling that the new guys never pick Gemma for a date, despite her being gorgeous. Either because they know her age or because Luca won’t let anyone get to know her
That's because Lucas "warm welcome" looks like this

Screenshot_20220623-220224_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Please leave Andrew! As someone cleverer than me pointed out they didn't even pick each other.

Reactions: 3
I love how everyone in the villa is calling Ekin Su dramatic when it was Davide who kicked off and started shouting across the villa, making personal attacks on her.

but yeh, all the drama is Ekin Su :oops:

I think the girls are quite a bitchy bunch, feel threatened by Ekin Su etc.

also; Tasha ditching Andrew. Shocker. To absolutely no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.