Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed 5 minutes after having an in depth conversation with my OH about what it is OK or not ok to slag off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ekin not impressed with Davide kissing Danica… its so patronising how she says shes proud of him… shes so jealous!

Reactions: 29
Nope! She needs to express her feelings and what she wanted from Jacques then he could have corrected himself (or not) then she can move accordingly. Holding in your disappointment or discomfort doesn’t make you more attractive or desirable Paige sweetie.
she’ll learn the hard way that holding in your feelings doesn’t work out ultimately.. like most of us do I expect..!

Reactions: 9
The way that Paige is crying makes me believe her & Jacques shagged or done bits in the hide away that’s probably why she’s upset...

Reactions: 31
Luca stinks of desperation and obsessiveness
desperate to be this years winning power couple. Doesn’t matter who with but Gemma looks like a good bet right now so he’s love bombing the tit out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.