Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm still laughing at Jacques calling Ekin-Su a massive headache. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Tasha and Andrew give me the creeps 🤢 they are my least favourite couple

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I liked how Jacques comforted Paige, it was sweet, but I’m still not into him.
yeh, like it’s the bare effing minimum to expect from a guy. I don’t know why we’re saying we like them as a couple because a guy who has otherwise been a tosser, showed the slightest bit of empathy.

The bar is really on the floor here.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I didn’t like Jacques…until tonight!! That was too cute…and then Andrew ruined it with his disgusting and cringe finger banging narrative

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
yeh, like it’s the bare effing minimum to expect from a guy. I don’t know why we’re saying we like them as a couple because a guy who has otherwise been a tosser, showed the slightest bit of empathy.

every year Love Island makes me realise the bar is in hell

• Haha
Reactions: 30

The bar is in HELL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think at least two couples in there are consistently “at it” there could be a third but it’s likely that one of that couples contract contains a “don’t show me having it off on National television” clause.

Reactions: 7
Nothing grinds my gears more than someone clearly upset about something not being honest with the person who needs to know.
he’s not a mind reader he’s just a bit of a wally who didn’t express himself very well.
COMMUNICATION. IS. KEY.

Reactions: 22

Yeah he gives me bad vibes. Think he's a right player.

Reactions: 6
lmao was defo rubbing her left flap 🫣 i said it earlier but andrew does not know where the clit is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Am I the only one who thinks Paige is a total pick me and needy as duck?
Nope! She needs to express her feelings and what she wanted from Jacques then he could have corrected himself (or not) then she can move accordingly. Holding in your disappointment or discomfort doesn’t make you more attractive or desirable Paige sweetie.

Reactions: 10

He even said something about being surprised that seeing her cry upset him. Excuse me? Empathy shouldn't be a surprise, it should be a basic human experience?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.