Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@kayl1986 replying on here as thread locked. Luca came up to see what the girls were screaming about and Ekin said she has a bug on her and then gemma took luca out to the terrace and told him about the new boy

Reactions: 3
I like the fact that Charlie, the new guy is a different type.

I can’t believe that Jay is trying to get to know Paige. She doesn’t even like him. I can’t see that going anywhere.

Reactions: 34
New guy Charlie
coronation-street-stephen-reid-todd-boyce-1654763453.jpg
= Audrey Roberts' son has taken a detour on his way back to Corrie

• Haha
Reactions: 48
@Hellzapoppin_H thanks a million for letting me know. I will definitely pop onto her Instagram page next time x

You've really cheered me up now 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@kayl1986

The girls got a text saying they were meeting a new boy. Luca and someone else came up to see what was going on cos they were screaming and Ekin Su lied and said “oh there was a bug on me, that’s why we were screaming”. Then Gemma went to the balcony following Luca out and the girls were like “Gemma, don’t tell him, don’t be such a simp” and she was like “I’m NOT, I’m just going out to the balcony” and then straight away told him a new guy was coming in
Thank you I was reading the posts on here and missed it 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ugh this just feels like a rehash of last week - I loved ekin last week despite knowing she was hamming it up. Now she’s just getting annoying.

Reactions: 24
I like the fact that Charlie, the new guy is a different type.

I can’t believe that Jay is trying to get to know Paige. She doesn’t even like him. I can’t see that going anywhere.
Think he just wants to get away from ekin 😂😂😂. I’ve no idea how the next recoupling is gonna go! The couples are all over the shop

Reactions: 12
Are we even numbers now? So most likely no-one will be dumped at the next recoupling then there will be a vote for favourite couples.

Reactions: 4
I’m showing my age and i don’t know how old people are in here but way back in the day there was a posh loaded London boy on Big Brother called Rex Newmark and this Charlie is channeling him for me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.