• Indiyah

Votes: 127 17.8%
  • Paige

Votes: 176 24.7%
  • Antigoni

Votes: 213 29.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ekin Su is going to need back surgery at the end of all this for carrying this season.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Biggest mystery of the year that Danica isn't getting more attention/screentime. Best looking girl in there for me and seems really chill.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
@kayl1986

I missed that bit what she do
The girls got a text saying they were meeting a new boy. Luca and someone else came up to see what was going on cos they were screaming and Ekin Su lied and said ā€œoh there was a bug on me, thatā€™s why we were screamingā€. Then Gemma went to the balcony following Luca out and the girls were like ā€œGemma, donā€™t tell him, donā€™t be such a simpā€ and she was like ā€œIā€™m NOT, Iā€™m just going out to the balconyā€ and then straight away told him a new guy was coming in

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.