Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next re-coupling will be friday night I bet… imagine Jay picks Paige before Jacques can 🤣 RIOTS.
Paige doesn’t like Jay. There is a very thin, fine veneer barely covering this incredibly disagreeable and obnoxious character that he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jay wants to get to know paige but does paige want to get to know him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I’m showing my age and i don’t know how old people are in here but way back in the day there was a posh loaded London boy on Big Brother called Rex Newmark and this Charlie is channeling him for me 😆
I really liked Rex! He was a dick but such a great wind up merchant. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Biggest mystery of the year that Danica isn't getting more attention/screentime. Best looking girl in there for me and seems really chill.
I think she’s a lovely girl but I don’t think there is anyone she really likes in there. She’s just trying to buy time and stay in.

Reactions: 17
So don't ban me from the thread BUT I kinda like Charlie 😜😜😜
Hes different from the typical guy in there.
I hope he causes mayhem lol

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
i wanna comment but im behind and the first page of this new thread out of context is making me exciteddddd!!!

jay smiles like a wallace and gromit character. i think that's all i wanted to say lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What I hope happens is that Jay tries to crack on with Paige and she instantly shuts him down and goes straight to tell Ekin and chaos erupts. Then Jay left all on his own 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So is this the same guy who’s apparently Gemma’s friend or was that just fake news whipped up by the we hate Gemma club ??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.