Love Island 2021 #37 Dwindling fame and no fans in sight. Future Prospects? Certainly not bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Jake disappeared? Is he okay? I can't stand him but kind of feel like someone check on him - a bit like when the Mr stops snoring in the middle of the night and it's all silent give him a bit of a poke to check he's still sound.

Reactions: 15
Has Jake disappeared? Is he okay? I can't stand him but kind of feel like someone check on him - a bit like when the Mr stops snoring in the middle of the night and it's all silent give him a bit of a poke to check he's still sound.
He still posts normally on his Instagram, I’m not sure if he catches up with the other islanders much.

Reactions: 1
Why is Rebecca no longer managed? I'm clueless but sounds interesting haha

So do we think all the couples will make it to Christmas? I’m interested to see who can last through to mid January after 6 months together.

Reactions: 2
I take it no one has seen that girl make a tik tok about Jake taking her and her (teen friends) and offering them drugs?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So do we think all the couples will make it to Christmas? I’m interested to see who can last through to mid January after 6 months together.
Yeah they’ll definitely last until Christmas, I don’t think any break ups will happen until mid next year ish. But maybe after one couple breaks up others will follow quickly after, I don’t think any of the finalists would want to be the first to break up… 🤔

I take it no one has seen that girl make a tik tok about Jake taking her and her (teen friends) and offering them drugs?

Geez wtf if that is true….

Reactions: 3
Yeah they’ll definitely last until Christmas, I don’t think any break ups will happen until mid next year ish. But maybe after one couple breaks up others will follow quickly after, I don’t think any of the finalists would want to be the first to break up… 🤔

Geez wtf if that is true….
Moral of the story - don’t get into a bloody van/car/mini bus with a group of guys you don’t know. Regardless of whether ones been on the tv 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Im so out of the loop but what is the drug 'noss' shes speaking about? I know what coke and ket are but never heard of noss.

Reactions: 2
New to this thread👍🏻
I do think Faye winter has something about her.She ‘seems’ to have her head screwed on🤷‍♀️
That said, considering she must have money now, one would have hoped she would sort her bloody awful hair and make up out!

I think Teddy’s such a nice looking guy. Faye is … well… not!🙈

Reactions: 3
Chloe and Toby are the only ones who seem to be a real couple. Just doing normal couple things the rest only seem to show up for an event or ad 🥴 please correct me if I’m wrong because I don’t watch all their stories

Reactions: 6
Chloe and Toby are the only ones who seem to be a real couple. Just doing normal couple things the rest only seem to show up for an event or ad 🥴 please correct me if I’m wrong because I don’t watch all their stories
I think Millie and Liam seem real too, I think all of them do actually and I didn’t even like some of the couples during the show.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.