Love Island 2021 #37 Dwindling fame and no fans in sight. Future Prospects? Certainly not bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl needs to stop chatting
Why’d she write all that gosh, all she needed to write in the first post was unfortunately Liam tested positive for covid. She’s made it worse for herself for no reason

Reactions: 15
Yeah she would have been better doing a short and sweet post like " liams tested positive so our plans are up in the air and we will be isolating in the hotel , we are disappointed but will make the most of it...." (something along those lines) instead of making a big issue out of how gutted they are then it wouldn't have looked as bad and still explained why they're so quiet

Reactions: 25
I’m glad a lot of people here feel the same way about Dubai. I really don’t get it, like do they choose to turn a blind eye to the awfulness that goes on?
It’s weird as brits have A LOT of close by options to travel to, why on earth anyone picks Dubai is beyond me!!
As a west Aussie with limited options for direct flights….I’m baffled.

hard to sympathise with old milly moo. It’s still a pandemic babez, suck it up.

Reactions: 26
Yeah she would have been better doing a short and sweet post like " liams tested positive so our plans are up in the air and we will be isolating in the hotel , we are disappointed but will make the most of it...." (something along those lines) instead of making a big issue out of how gutted they are then it wouldn't have looked as bad and still explained why they're so quiet
Also quite tone deaf to be whinging about having to spend your nye watching the fireworks on the balcony of your resort in Dubai…. 😂

Reactions: 19
If she was having to isolate in a Premier Inn I might have more sympathy. But they’re still abroad, which is more than most of us have been able to do. Not that I’d choose Dubai as my holiday location but each to their own.

Reactions: 18
Like, all she had to say was the holiday is on pause as he could be let out if he tests neg in 2 days… the doubling down makes her look so self centred 🤣

Reactions: 11
I agree her story was tone deaf and she's illustrating her immaturity and lack of empathy BUT people sending her hate need to get their heads checked. Just unfollow. She's doesn't own anyone anything and if your unhappy with her attitude you don't owe her a follow.

Reactions: 10
I agree her story was tone deaf and she's illustrating her immaturity and lack of empathy BUT people sending her hate need to get their heads checked. Just unfollow. She's doesn't own anyone anything and if your unhappy with her attitude you don't owe her a follow.
I agree, but I wonder if it is really hate. Influencers and minor celebs seem to think anyone who disagrees with them are trolls/haters.

Reactions: 28
Millie is a silly cow. I don’t expect Love Islanders to be intellectuals but it really just reveals how easily seduced by glamour they are that they all end up in Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do not feel sorry for Millie and Liam at all, you can be as careful as you want doing LFs before Christmas but they’ve still gone into an airport, shops and onto a plane. That has risks. A lot of people would be upset about a holiday of a lifetime being ruined because they could never afford to do it again. But they will flounce off somewhere else shortly. Twats.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.