Love Island 2021 #36 Who will still be together by the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly after the reunion I won’t give a damn about any of the cast they’ll be wiped from my memory
Please hurry up reunion !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can see Chloe and Toby lasting because she will make him grow up a bit. I think that they know how to have a laugh which is such an important thing, it could keep them going IMO.

I think Millie and Liam will last a little bit but prob not more than 6 months. They are cute but I think she’s too smart to settle down just yet.

Reactions: 24
This is sad, and to quote Lib “just a little bit if filler” is actually a very dangerous attitude to have as a 21-year-old “role model” to young girls. Nearly all the girls this year had has something done, and yes it's their choice, the way they want to look, but it would be great to have more natural bodies in the villa for a change, people who are comfortable in their own skin without the need to filter and facetune on stories. Relationships are built on more than just looks after all.

Reactions: 31
Who were the all natural girls this year - Kaz, Georgia, Millie(?), Rachel... out of how many girls.

Reactions: 11
One job Faye would fit perfectly is Lose Women. She loves the sound of her own voice

Reactions: 9
This is sad, and to quote Lib “just a little bit if filler” is actually a very dangerous attitude to have as a 21-year-old “role model” to young girls. Nearly all the girls this year had has something done, and yes it's their choice, the way they want to look, but it would be great to have more natural bodies in the villa for a change, people who are comfortable in their own skin without the need to filter and facetune on stories. Relationships are built on more than just looks after all.
There is a girl here that does my makeup and she’s had filler in her cheeks / jaw and lips. She’s also had Botox and veneers.
I asked my husband to look at a photo of her and a fella beside her and guess their ages.
He guessed she was about 38/39 and that was her 18 year old son.
I said she’s 20 and that’s her 21 year old boyfriend !!!!
Girls getting the work done now in their teens / early 20s is WEIRD ! It’s like they all wanna look like the Kardashian women in their 40s not realising these Kardashins are getting all this work done TO LOOK LIKE THEM, the young women !!! Lol
These girls will not age well, at 30 they will all look haggard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Who were the all natural girls this year - Kaz, Georgia, Millie(?), Rachel... out of how many girls.
Shannon (?), Priya (though she's trying to pass off circle lenses as her real eyes lol) and probably Salma and Kaila but we didn't see enough of them to properly tell

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shannon (?), Priya (though she's trying to pass off circle lenses as her real eyes lol) and probably Salma and Kaila but we didn't see enough of them to properly tell
I thought Priya wore lenses but then she posted a pic of her on Insta when she was little & her eyes look the same so now I’m not sure!

What about Chloe? I thought she is natural, no?
Pretty sure Chloe’s had a boob job

Reactions: 16
I thought Priya wore lenses but then she posted a pic of her on Insta when she was little & her eyes look the same so now I’m not sure!

Pretty sure Chloe’s had a boob job
Yeah - she's clearly edited her baby pics which is what makes me think she's trying to pass them off as her natural eyes and she also seems to delete comments about contacts under her posts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought she was natural
I think she's had fillers, but i’m not an expert. Chloe has had her boobs done.

I’ve worked with a couple of people recently who have had fillers/botox, and it’s really distorted their face profile. They just look a bit...odd. Filler face is a thing.

I do think love island should be careful about the body image thing, it’s the same with steroids a while ago. These things can be addictive.

Molly Mae looks so much prettier without her fillers now.

Reactions: 9
I think priya’s eyes are real Matt and someone else said it on the show
They most definitely aren't real - the boys just weren't aware of that though. There was a funny bit on unseen bits when Teddy said that her eyes looked like contacts but aren't but they actually are.

Edit: I guess you can see most clearly here that they are lenses esp when she turns to side etc -

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.