Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All jokes aside it saddens me that these girls (Millie, Kaz & Chloe) even after being treated so woefully by these three boys major red flags in their faces and they still they are all considering moving on with them and think that a relationship might be successful

Reactions: 25
At this point I think they all got cabin fever..

so Tyler wants to get to know Kaz and Clarisse, BUT wants to know if Kaz likes Matthew cos HE doesn’t want to be wasting his time, only he can play 2 people along? Literally went from nice guy to prick in one week. Kaz is upset about Tyler, but also doing the same to Matthew albeit in a less obvious way.

Tessy acting innocent like he never said he had sexual tension with Clarisse in Casa Amor.

Jake acting innocent like he never encouraged literally ALL the guys to crack on in Casa Amor.

Also, always Jake with the - telling the boys one thing, and the girls another.

Tyler and Toby only showing interest when Kaz and Chloe are coupled up with other guys. Pathetic.

When Liam said to Millie he knows where her dress would look better, she should have said ‘on Lillie?’ I really hope she doesn’t go back there. He is such a gaslighting head. 100% cheater energy.

And it would be so much better if Chloe told Toby she wasn’t interested after he had told both the girls he still liked Chloe, but never going to happen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
All jokes aside it saddens me that these girls (Millie, Kaz & Chloe) even after being treated so woefully by these three boys, major red flags in their faces, they are all still considering moving on with them and think that a relationship might be successful.
Many answers spring to mind, gullible? naive? optimistic? hopeless romantic? too young to know any better?

I don't know why these girls think it will be any different when they leave the villa.
How the boys' have behaved towards the girls (i.e. kissing someone else) is just a taster of what's to come, should they progress to a real relationship in the outside world.

If they can get with someone else on a TV show with millions of people watching then they won't give two hoots about doing it again on the outside.

If Liam liked Millie as much as he said he did, why did he need to confirm it by kissing someone else!?

The whole Lillie thing was purely Liam thinking with his 🍆 and not his head.

Reactions: 14
So funny to think if Jake was at home watching this series, and appeared next year, he would have studied Toby and would try to be all dithery and confused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tomorrow's recouping will be along the lines of:

Liberty + Jake
Chloe + Toby
Kaz + Tyler
Faye + Teddy
Millie + Sam
Abi + Dale
Mary + Liam
Amy + Hugo
Clarisse + Matt

And frankly this series is THAT predictable.
All this would depend on which girl get's to recouple first.

How is it determined which girl chooses first?
It's not alphabetical so do they draw names from a hat or something?

If the producers simply tell the girls which order they'll go in then that's not fair. It's fixed!!!
They know Chloé would pick Toby, forcing Abi and Mary to pick someone else. But if Abi or Mary got to choose a boy first and picked Toby then the aftermath would be completely different.

Personally, I think the producers can see that Toby and Chloé will bring in more views/ratings so they will let Chloé choose first over Abi and Mary.

It's the same scenario with Kaz and Clarisse... if they both want Tyler, who will get to choose first?

Reactions: 7
I have the worst dread that Millie's gonna go back to Liam. She should have already cut it off if it was going to happen.

No wonder Matthew didn't cuddle Kaz. I'm glad he didn't tbh. But he had the chance to tell her straight up how the situation and her comments about Tyler make him feel and he didn't so... his mistake there. However bad I feel for Clarisse and Kaz, they both need to just get rid of Tyler if they both want 100% bc neither are going to get it. But why isn't Matt moving on because he's definitely second fiddle; he needs to get to know some of the other girls.

Mary is boring as all get out.

I rrreally, really would like to see Dale coupled with Abi. I think they'd be so funny. They really suit each other from a visual standpoint but I hope they get along just as well; they both have jobs helping people change their look/ making them feel better. Abi was very understanding and sweet when Toby confessed about Chloe, and I think the editing made her look like an aggressive witch when she first came in but she's been taking things like a champ. Maybe she likes Turkey Teeth and they can get on? :)

Toby man... for all the madness he's created, at least the guy sat both girls down and told them how he felt. I was furious that he never apologized to Chloe and Abi for changing his mind so many times, but I wonder if he did and we just didn't get to see it.

Reactions: 9
Let’s throw in a carved ball here.
Millie and Toby to couple up, they have the best friendship in there and lots of happy relationships begin with friendships😀
The plot thins😉

Reactions: 5
It’s like what 3 weeks to the final, they have obv been told by producers to make up their mind.

Reactions: 3
I know it's a bit deep but these girls go on wanting to be 'influencers' and with young girls watching, the likes of Millie and Kaz are showing girls it's ok to be treated like crap as long as they say the right things after. I think the majority of us can say we've been cheated on by someone we adored but we had to hold our heads high and walk away. Love island needs a total shake up at this point because it just isn't relatable.
When this happened to amber a few seasons ago, I loved her for being strong even though you could tell it was killing her. I wasn't a fan before that 🤣

Reactions: 15
how are they gonna do this recoupling if multiple girls want the same guy? how will they choose who goes first?

i honestly think it will be a super underwhelming recoupling and everyone will end up with who they were originally coupled up before casa amor.

Reactions: 5
If Chloe will give Toby another chance why are we so against Millie giving Liam another chance? He made a mistake he’s sorry and I do think he really likes Millie.

Reactions: 6
If Chloe will give Toby another chance why are we so against Millie giving Liam another chance? He made a mistake he’s sorry and I do think he really likes Millie.
Exactly!! They don't have to live their lives "being examples", it's their lives to do with what they will. I'd be disappointed if she takes him back but I do think he was just an idiot who thought cause it was Casa Amore it didn't count. I'd never trust him again but if Millie wants to she should. No point living your life based on what others will think. We are only here once.

Reactions: 3
All this would depend on which girl get's to recouple first.

How is it determined which girl chooses first?
It's not alphabetical so do they draw names from a hat or something?

If the producers simply tell the girls which order they'll go in then that's not fair. It's fixed!!!
They know Chloé would pick Toby, forcing Abi and Mary to pick someone else. But if Abi or Mary got to choose a boy first and picked Toby then the aftermath would be completely different.

Personally, I think the producers can see that Toby and Chloé will bring in more views/ratings so they will let Chloé choose first over Abi and Mary.

It's the same scenario with Kaz and Clarisse... if they both want Tyler, who will get to choose first?
Exactly what I was thinking - the whole recoupling depends on who chooses first.

Reactions: 4
I don’t want her wasting her time with him. She really is invested and he has been hugely disappointing. When he suggested they make it official straight after she found out about his cheating thinking it would draw a line under it? Well, I laughed at the audacity but if I was Millie - him saying that was worse than the betrayal. Clueless and arrogant.

Reactions: 7
Well, I've missed quite a few episodes due to accessibility issues but from my understanding, Toby at least made in known he was about to jump onto someone else, however tactless it might have been, it was still known. They were pissed and he was moving fast, but whatever.

With Liam, he, behind her back, cheated in many different ways, 0 hesitancy about sharing a bed, lied about how many times they kissed and how onto Lillie he was. And this was after being as committed as couples can be in there without the official bf/ gf proposal.

So to me they are quite different honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whatever happens I hope the Casa Amor girls get first pick, that could really duck things up and create some drama. Otherwise, they'll be left with the new boys and out of the villa by the end of the week as they're unlikely to get votes.

Casa Amor might as well have not even happened.

Reactions: 16
Exactly what I was thinking - the whole recoupling depends on who chooses first.
Yes of course it does.
I expect to see Chloe going first, picking Toby and taking away that option from Mary or Amy. This more or less leaves the Casa Amor people with the only option of choosing each other. The re-coupling will swiftly be followed by the public voting for their favourite couples, the Casa Amor people will be at the bottom because we’ve not been given the chance to get to know them. I expect all the Casa Amor people to be dumped quite shortly.
I totally expect Millie to go back to Liam and the one possible doubt is who Kaz will pick. I hope she picks Matthew because he is gorgeous and a nice guy, I suspect she will pick Tyller.
Seems Casa Amor has had no relevance whatsoever, suspect that’s what was intended 🙄
I’ve just seen what @Clovis has just said …. great minds eh😉

All jokes aside it saddens me that these girls (Millie, Kaz & Chloe) even after being treated so woefully by these three boys major red flags in their faces and they still they are all considering moving on with them and think that a relationship might be successful
I’m not disagreeing with you at all but I don’t think Teddy has had an easy ride, Brad forfeited his place on LI for Lucinda and he was an OG and currently Matt is being treated disrespectfully by Kaz.

All I want is Jake to be exposed as the shitstirring little cockwomble he is, is that too much to ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.