Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to ask when did Finns head turn lol as I thought I missed it. The only time he seemed vaguely interested was when he had to suck on one of the girls toes
& I remember Paige saying "it'll be fin who sucks the toes and he better enjoy it because he'll get nowhere near mines" 😂

& I don't think someone who openly admits they have trust issues knows "not to believe everything they read in the papers" I just don't get all this calling women psychos for having emotions 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
But believing the head line over what fin is telling her?? And she has the three girls in there to ask as well as the boys. Everyone knows not to believe what we read in the papers 🙄🙄 there’s only so far she can keep pushing fin before he gets fed up

sianesse- totally over reacting. What he said wasn’t even bad and wouldn’t you expect two people to be naked in the hideaway😂😂 stop being a prude lads talk girls talk

shaungha I like this side of her strangely 😂but she totally contradicted herself at the beginning still going on about Callum and then telling Jamie it’s old news. Clearly not when talking about it two seconds before. Does anyone think Luke is going to go there. when she tells him her feelings do you think he’s just going to think she’s doing it for the win after what was said in the challenge 😒why do I care so much about this program 😂😂
One side of me believes he'd just be kind of flattered and keep quiet and tell her he'd be open to getting to know her more but I see it fizzling out tbh. The other half wonders if it'll be a Maura and Curtis.

I don't get why they choose ched and Jess to go on a date. We hardly see them anyways and they know about 20 words between each other. They have the personality of a dead seagul.
I literally fast-forwarded through their whole date, they’re so dull & boring that I can’t stand listening to them trying to have a conversation!

Reactions: 5
That dance mike did in the hideaway and the whipped cream. I'd feel less cringed out watching my parents have sex 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That dance mike did in the hideaway and the whipped cream. I'd feel less cringed out watching my parents have sex 😆😆😆😆
I was nearly vommin. He needs to go! Him and Natalia and bothering me. They need to start emptying the villa out!

Reactions: 13
I wish new people coming in hadnt seen any of whats going on so they actually picked the people they really fancied instead of who’s popular with the public.

Anyone new coming in from now is 100% gonna pick Luke M and Shaughna!

Reactions: 9
That convo between Jamie and Callum was the most set up scene so far. It couldn't be more obvious that the producers 'suggested' that he have a talk with Callum. It would've made more sense if he and Shaugna actually were into each other, but instead he used the excuse of being 28 to do it :LOL:

Reactions: 2
The gossip articles were to create some drama since there’s complaints it’s too boring.
I don’t recall Finn being swayed?

Reactions: 4
I’m very confused by this 😳😳 I’ve seen the same article and I can’t remover him doing it either
I'm wondering if its because he said he thought one of the other girls was pretty or similar or agreed with Callum about one of his comments about the girls?

At the end of the day they are headlines lifted from newspapers who we all know only live for drama and excel at being scant with the truth

& I remember Paige saying "it'll be fin who sucks the toes and he better enjoy it because he'll get nowhere near mines" 😂

& I don't think someone who openly admits they have trust issues knows "not to believe everything they read in the papers" I just don't get all this calling women psychos for having emotions 🤷🏻‍♀️
But she doesn’t even let him speak she just says the headline tells me different

• Haha
The gossip articles were to create some drama since there’s complaints it’s too boring.
I don’t recall Finn being swayed?

Literally all he said ( when the boys were pressing him saying hypothetically if he weren't with paige) and he said something like " if, and a huge if.. Molly, Natalia and Jamie" he found attractive, but it literally went nowhere past that. He didn't even look them over or get off with his eyes like half the lot do. So... Paige not hearing him out esp when he's not been dodgy in the least would just be ridiculous.

I'm way too worried Luke M will settle with Shaughna. I was worried all last night guys.

Shaughna is creeping me out. She's turned into the female version of Mike. She's laying in on so thick with Luke when they clearly have zero chemistry as it's come as such a suprise to him. I hope he sticks with Demi.

Last edited:
Shaughna is creeping me out. She's turned into the female version of Mike in laying in on so thick with Luke clearly when they have zero chemistry when it's come as such a suprise to him. I hope he sticks with Demi.
I think new boy will pick first and go with Demi so Luke M will couple up with Shaughna and Natalia goes home

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Luke isnt into Shaughna she’s turned this into a one woman show 😴 I get the feeling Siannise and Paige don’t see eye to eye.

I think new boy will pick first and go with Demi so Luke M will couple up with Shaughna and Natalia goes home
I get the feeling this will happen too unfortunately

Nooo I don’t want to wait til tomorrow night to find out who Luke M picks!!
I really want him to pick Demi, had enough of Shaughna now and I don’t believe S really likes Luke M anyway, he’s just convenient.
Also Natalia (aka plank of wood) clearly has no interest whatsoever in Jamie, he’s just a route to the final week for her! Never seen a girl with so little personality before!

Reactions: 15
Tonight’s episode has really annoyed me.

i do t think either of them like Luke, but Shaughna is so unbelievable.
and why hasn’t anyone backed fin up and told Paige the truth.

Nooo I don’t want to wait til tomorrow night to find out who Luke M picks!!
I really want him to pick Demi, had enough of Shaughna now and I don’t believe S really likes Luke M anyway, he’s just convenient.
Also Natalia (aka plank of wood) clearly has no interest whatsoever in Jamie, he’s just a route to the final week for her! Never seen a girl with so little personality before!
Her and Jamie will be the most boring couple ever and will be voted out immediately. I think Bieber will choose Demi- bye bye shaungna she stinks of desperation now and it’s time to go home love.

I think the new boy will go first and pick demi (as urged by producers) to keep Shaughna in as Luke M will pick her. S has most social media followers gained from this series

Reactions: 1