Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New girls entering today :
Elma Pazar
Maura Higgins

First impressions just by looking at the photos - Maura is very pretty, Elma too fake - and could possibly be older than Amy. Def looks like the oldest one so far.

You can tell that Amy has never had a boyfriend. She is very jealous/insecure/selfish .
She needs a man who will constantly keep reassuring to her that '' she is the one'' . Come on.. Curtis is not even visibly flirting with anyone and she behaves like this. What will happen when he goes on ''Dancing with the star'' and he will be spending most of his days pushing his sweaty body against another fit woman, preparing for a romantic dance, acting to be in ''love'' and have strong connection etc. Amy will go bonkers. :ROFLMAO:
Apparently Maura knows Curtis through work. They're both brand ambassadors for Bellamianta 🤔 Dont know how close they'd be though and if they'll even mention knowing each other

Also, I think it's weird that Islanders are allowed have sex but masturbating kicked you out😅 surely sex is worse

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Maybe producers think that if men can't masturbate then they will be more needy with the girls and it would be more likely to cause some saucy scenes with the night camera for viewers to enjoy. If masturbation was aloud, no one would walk around horny with bursting blue balls. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think anton will be this years Alex I can’t see anyone coming in for him. But I think he will be kept in over the weeks as the others like him.

Anyone know why sharif was evicted? I know the rumours but dunno if any are true??
Starting to think we’re never gonna find out why!
He’s not allowed on aftersun either so unless he does an interview I think we’re gonna have to make our own minds up what happened

Im going with wanking in the hot tub or shower 😂

Reactions: 4
Starting to think we’re never gonna find out why!
He’s not allowed on aftersun either so unless he does an interview I think we’re gonna have to make our own minds up what happened

Im going with wanking in the hot tub or shower 😂
Yeah I think wanking aswell 🤢🤢
Does anyone like anton? I can’t stand him... I don’t think he’s particularly good looking either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think wanking aswell 🤢🤢
Does anyone like anton? I can’t stand him... I don’t think he’s particularly good looking either 🤷‍♀️
I think he’s annoying! Dont think he’s good looking either.
Think one of the new girls picks him for a date so see how that goes 😊

Reactions: 3
I saw a nice bum in tight white trousers and thought, yum then very quickly backed off when I realised it was Anton! Bless him, I hope he does find someone.

I'm a day behind, tonight's episode better actually introduce the new girls. Looking forward to more Tommy cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amber has grown so much on me, she's now my favourite! A real girls girl. Hope Tommy moves on from Molly Mae. I guess Anton will save her though in a recoupling? Will it be boys choosing this time?

Reactions: 7
Amy is annoying me

Curtis was right "STOP BEING AN ATTENTION SEEKER"

This is Love Island, not Amy Island

Amber has grown so much on me, she's now my favourite! A real girls girl. Hope Tommy moves on from Molly Mae. I guess Anton will save her though in a recoupling? Will it be boys choosing this time?
I think it will be boys choice next, last two couplings were picked by the girls.

Although its a little off balance now that sherif is out, I would like to see a new guy come in before a recoupling . But just a normal down to earth guy, not someone who's mum shaves there butt or cant make a cup of tea.

Apparently Maura knows Curtis through work. They're both brand ambassadors for Bellamianta 🤔 Dont know how close they'd be though and if they'll even mention knowing each other

Also, I think it's weird that Islanders are allowed have sex but masturbating kicked you out😅 surely sex is worse
You can’t masturbate because your meant to keep horny basically 😂 keep hyped up so your wanting to chat and get to know the girls.

Reactions: 1
Jacking off in the Jacuzzi is a bit rank for everyone else (though jacuzzis are literally just human soup to be avoided at all costs!) but he shouldnt have been thrown out. I think its more likely to be the phone issue.

Not loving the new girls, but loving what they are stirring up!

Jacking off in the Jacuzzi is a bit rank for everyone else (though jacuzzis are literally just human soup to be avoided at all costs!) but he shouldnt have been thrown out. I think its more likely to be the phone issue.

Not loving the new girls, but loving what they are stirring up!
oh god the new girls are :alien::alien: but at least they have livened it up a bit! I was waiting for Amber to flip them the finger!!!
that Maura was a bit cringe though what she was saying about Tommy.. alright love you can literally see your hard on through your dress 🍆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.