Love Island 2019 #3 🇬🇧

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Does anyone know what’s happened to Marcel? Just watched his story about nearly dying and being in hospital.

Does anyone know what’s happened to Marcel? Just watched his story about nearly dying and being in hospital.
Guessing it can’t be that bad if he found time to get his phone out and film himself on a hospital bed. Why do people do that?

Reactions: 3
I wonder what will happen next season especially with BLM happening.

If Love Island doesn’t add more POC I can imagine there will be full on kick off

But at the same time if you’re not attracted to someone then it can’t be helped.

I’m mixed race myself and I’m not attracted to dark skin black men or East Asian men. It’s just a thing. Yet you have black guys who will go out with whites women and say their women are this and that.

But I’m curious how it’ll work...

Reactions: 2
Haven't read the full thread sorry but does anyone follow Georgia Steele? She honestly looks like a child trying to have a womans body, it's so so odd! I didn't like her much in LI and seems she is still as self obsessed as they all are.

Reactions: 2
Haven't read the full thread sorry but does anyone follow Georgia Steele? She honestly looks like a child trying to have a womans body, it's so so odd! I didn't like her much in LI and seems she is still as self obsessed as they all are.
Agree, I thought she was a million times more striking before the boob job, and trying to get "thicc"

Reactions: 1

Who’s going to buy this? ^ 🙄
No idea but here is a follow up to the laughable story, Kylie must be shitting her pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 1