Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I am totally freaking out thinking this could be my mum on tattlešŸ¤£ the last paragraph you just use the same phrases and words to talk about things ā€œdirty dogā€ ā€œdelousedā€ ā€œdoormat tattooed across their foreheadā€šŸ˜­ mum is that you?
Pissing my sides laughing at this....hello @Justhereforthegossip1 mom lol šŸ˜† šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ if it is her ...imagine šŸ˜† šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜¹ šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m way behind and Iā€™ve only just watched the casa amour recouping but right now Teddy is the only guy I like in thereā€¦. Can he win on his own please?!

Reactions: 3
Idk if everyone is seeing what im seeing, but i think mary is stunning. Not sure about her personality.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
kaz can finally duck off now and seeing as she picked matthew she better stick with him and not pull tyler for anymore chats, so bored of her now

Reactions: 29
Idk if everyone is seeing what im seeing, but i think mary is stunning. Not sure about her personality.
Occasionally I think she looks like Drew Barrymore (of course I now can't find a single photo to back this up šŸ˜‚) but omg the hairstyles she choses are dire. And that sort of hard shiney egg makeup.
She was a complete dick to Sam last night though. So bleeping rude.
Jake and Liberty pretending to fool around was revolting. And why do those two prats keep asking each other if they are nervous around each other? Do they think it is cute or something? As for Jake asking another woman if she got fanny flutters šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Maryā€™s accent is definitely a Wakefield-certain type of girl accent. She sounds like a lower pitched Chloe Mafia/Khan who is also from Wakefield. Itā€™s awful!

Reactions: 10
Every photo I see of Jake, he looks like a Gnome. He's so tiny aswell.

20210804_002217.jpg

20210803_232231.jpg

20210804_000116.jpg

20210803_235428.jpg

20210804_000923.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Wake up or go to bed to this beautiful compilation šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Georgia was actually funny, wish she had stayed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wondering why all the hate for Millie and Liam yet Toby and Chloe are back as flavour of the week. We all know Toby has been a dirrrrty dog and a fool and even brought Mary back from CA. Yes heā€™s funny but heā€™s no different in his actions.

Reactions: 13
I've just realised who Tyler reminds me of and its Finn from last year! Anyone else see it or just me šŸ™ˆ

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else just like gained a huge dislike for Kaz now? Can't stand her now šŸ˜’

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.