Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abi made a really obnoxious comment to dale earlier in the episode about how she hung back on dale while he was with Chloe as she didn’t want to have to take two of her men. Like Abi, Toby didn’t want you and neither did dale so not sure you’re as irresistible as you think you are.

also she hasn’t really been a shoulder for the girls. She’s moreso been with them by default while she was in between men.
she clearly likes dale which she stated like what is she suppose to do pick no one?😭😂

Reactions: 19
Kaz Kaz Kaz

Why didn’t you teach Millie a bit of that??

Kaz choosing Matthew then giving fuckboy Tyler a big wink was just 🔥🔥🔥

Millie picking to get back in bed with Liar Liam was just 🤮 hope he’s been deloused first the dirty dog! Loved you Millie but you disappointed me now. Just get doormat tattooed across your forehead...Abi will do it for ya tomorrow when she’s left hanging while Sid the Sloth is grafting Dale.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she clearly likes dale which she stated like what is she suppose to do pick no one?😭😂
She can pick who she wants but given she stated the chap wasn’t interested in her and preferred someone else I don’t get why she wouldn’t go with the lovely Sam even as friendship.

Also abi just annoys me - she has from the beginning so there’s that.

Reactions: 2
Millie is so stupid!
I know some of you think what Liam did wasn’t that bad as they weren’t exclusive but usually when your seeing someone and other people still you aren’t sleeping in bed with them everynight acting like a couple.

Reactions: 11
Millie is so stupid!
I know some of you think what Liam did wasn’t that bad as they weren’t exclusive but usually when your seeing someone and other people still you aren’t sleeping in bed with them everynight acting like a couple.
If it was the outside world you would be like no duck off

Reactions: 7
Kaz Kaz Kaz

Why didn’t you teach Millie a bit of that??

Kaz choosing Matthew then giving fuckboy Tyler a big wink was just 🔥🔥🔥

Millie picking to get back in bed with Liar Liam was just 🤮 hope he’s been deloused first the dirty dog! Loved you Millie but you disappointed me now. Just get doormat tattooed across your forehead...Abi will do it for ya tomorrow when she’s left hanging while Sid the Sloth is grafting Dale.
Off topic but I am totally freaking out thinking this could be my mum on tattle🤣 the last paragraph you just use the same phrases and words to talk about things “dirty dog” “deloused” “doormat tattooed across their forehead”😭 mum is that you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Am I the only one who thinks all this Liam hating is just way way wayyyy over the top?

Yeah what he did was tit but they aren't in a relationship, and Lillie was mostly talking pure bullshit anyway like saying Liam was pushing it more. He was always referring to Millie.

Millie is rightly so making him grovel and making him prove himself, but I don't think she's an idiot for giving him a second chance.

Christ me and my (now) husband got together when we were 20 when we got together and he made a mistake (worse than Liam) and we moved on from it and here we are 14 years and 2 kids later!

I've seen a woman ranting on Facebook saying he wore her down into giving him a 2nd chance and how he is toxic and the type of guy that made her end up in a refuge and she has loads of likes and people agreeing!!

People need to chill the duck out. You'd honestly think he went in there and had an orgy with all the casa girls the way some people are going on 🙈

Rant over 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I like Mabel but FFS the reaction to her was OTT. The way Chloe reacted you would have thought a worldwide A list massively successful singer like Adele or Beyonce had entered.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also why was the vote open for such a short space of time. Went for a wee after and by the time I went to vote it was closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Um... why is Tyler so butthurt about Kaz choosing Matt? That wink hilarious 😂 I hope she really means this now and stops bleeping about with Matt's feelings

Also, poor Sam 😭 he didn't deserve that and must have felt like a right spare prick then

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.