Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so it continues

Has Millie even tried to get to know other boys?

I'd love her to pick someone else & see how long before Liam drops the hand on someone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
New thread - thank you ❤ Yes - I would love Millie and Matt to recouple. He owes Kaz nothing - she says you can’t have your cake and eat it to Tyler but is doing the exact same with Matt with zero conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not a popular opinion I know but I’ve stopped being mad at Liam and want Millie to forgive him. We all make mistakes in life. I think he really likes her and is genuinely sorry.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Not a popular opinion I know but I’ve stopped being mad at Liam and want Millie to forgive him. We all make mistakes in life. I think he really likes her and is genuinely sorry.
My issue has he hasn't actually apologised. He justified himself why he did what he did by saying it was a lads holiday where the boys encouraged him, and that he needed to know for sure where his head was at. When Millie responded that there were only 6 girls in there and his head was turned I thought it was such a smart comment. 6 girls and he couldn't stay true to her. Now he is doing stupid childish idiotic stunts to try win her back. He thinks he's being a hopeless romantic but he just looks immature. I don't understand why she is giving him any time at all

• Heart
Reactions: 70
But Liam didn't make a mistake. It was 4 days of flirting. Sharing a bed. Telling someone else there was a "connection"

• Heart
Reactions: 38
But Liam didn't make a mistake. It was 4 days of flirting. Sharing a bed. Telling someone else there was a "connection"
He's got no morals. Lads holiday doesn't justify anything, and has everyone just over looked that he also said he goes for women who are in relationships and see’s no problem with it? If that's how he behaved in Casa, imagine how he’ll be when he's doing all the club appearances.

Reactions: 51
Interesting regarding the Liam hate. I’m wondering genuinely when someone apologizes do you accept it or throw it back? Quite often we hear ‘he/she hasn’t even said sorry’ yet when they do it’s scoffed at.

Reactions: 9
Interesting regarding the Liam hate. I’m wondering genuinely when someone apologizes do you accept it or throw it back? Quite often we hear ‘he/she hasn’t even said sorry’ yet when they do it’s scoffed at.
In my opinion he hasn't actually said he was sorry. He thinks he was right to do what he did. He keeps justifying what he did instead of saying he was wrong and he's sorry.

Reactions: 26
I'd like to think that even if Millie could be swayed, at least some of the other women in the villa would tell her not to do it, but I'm not sure now. Faye would. Kaz is too self-involved. Liberty is a lost cause. Chloe - depends on her mood (alcohol intake). Mary - just reminds me of a couple of eyebrows stuck on an egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If that's how he behaved in Casa, imagine how he’ll be when he's doing all the club appearances.
Thissssss. He "found a connection" within a group of six girls, so how could she ever trust him in a club rammed full of women? Plus, everyone was pointing about that Lillie was being pushy because she wanted to make it in to the villa but imagine how pushy those drunk young women are going to be when they're hoping he'll be their ticket to their dream of insta-fame. If he couldn't resist Lillie then Millie could never trust him to resist thousands of women who have much more to gain from him than Lillie did.

Genuine apologies involve accepting accountability, which Liam hasn't even pretended to do. He's made every excuse he can think of. Millie has told him to give her space and he can't even respect that simple request. His crappy attempts to woo her back with texts and notes aren't even heartfelt because he's doing whatever his mates think he should do. He's fucked it completely. I don't want Millie to couple up with him again but sadly I think she will because she doesn't seem to have bonded with any other guy that much, even as a mate.

You just know that the recoupling episode is going to end as Millie stands up to make her choice as well!

Reactions: 36
Toby didn't lie did he. 😂😂 Honest from the very get go, as well being a 10/10 comedian with his abnormal antics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't support Millie if she goes back to Liam. It sets a poor precedent for standards us girls should have in romantic partners

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't think what Liam did is any more crappy than what Tyler and Toby did/continue to do. If Chloe can consider taking back Toby (wtf), it's not that shocking that Millie would give Liam a second chance. Personally I wouldn't give any of them the time of day but maybe Millie just wants to enjoy the rest of her time there whilst knowing it is going nowhere on the outside. Fair play to her if so. I just hope she doesn't catch feels and end up hurt when they leave the villa.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I use to really like kaz and was rooting for her but I really cannot stand the double standards of how she is treating Matthew and the fact she is completely oblivious to how she is treating him. I don’t blame the guy for pulling away a bit no one wants to be treated like second best.

I can also guarantee most men have done what Liam has done before the exclusive stage. Then made it official afterwards except he has done it on tv

Reactions: 43
I don't think what Liam did is any more crappy than what Tyler and Toby did/continue to do. If Chloe can consider taking back Toby (wtf), it's not that shocking that Millie would give Liam a second chance. Personally I wouldn't give any of them the time of day but maybe Millie just wants to enjoy the rest of her time there whilst knowing it is going nowhere on the outside. Fair play to her if so. I just hope she doesn't catch feels and end up hurt when they leave the villa.
It wasn't that deep with the others - Millie and Liam were literally discussing a future together, had plans to go travelling and everything.

Reactions: 17
I've fallen down the egg make up rabbit hole and can't pull myself out. It's more the trend of eradicating your natural skin texture, highlights and shadows and replacing it with make up.

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 10.41.31.png
Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 10.42.41.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m in two minds with the Millie Liam situation,
In reality when we date people unless you’re exclusive then there’s nothing to stop you kissing another person, I did before me and my bf made it exclusive, and I’m sure my bf did too, you just wouldn’t know about it in real life and I think that’s the problem is that she knows about it so the trust is sort of gone. I don’t doubt when he comes out and is doing club promos his eyes will wonder though.
I think she will go back there she’s softened up massively towards him the last two nights

Reactions: 18
When Millie came back from her one to one chat with Lillie, she was adamant that it was over with Liam... now we see her changing her mind as he professes how much he likes her.

When someone has been cheated on, some people are strong enough to walk away, others (like Millie) will be angry for a while but eventually get back with the person in question.

Does Millie know about the three-way kiss he had with Clarisse and Salma?
Or the other kisses he had with Lillie and Amy in the Truth or Dare game?
Or the lap dance he received from Lillie?

Millie would 100% be over with him (again) if she saw these photos or watched the footage from Casa Amor.

Three-way kiss.jpg
Liam and Lillie kiss 1.jpg
Liam and Amy kiss.jpg
Lap dance 1.jpg
Lap dance 2.png
Liam and Lillie kiss.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.