Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread!

As you were….

Mods, in my excitement; I’ve cocked up with the title… can it be altered to #19 please?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can see how much she likes Liam, she acts so strong when he’s not around and she gets in front of him and doesn’t say it with the conviction she needs too. I hope she truly tells him were to go

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
what are the chances lillie has never been turned down ever and when liam decided not to bring her back she decided to release fire from the gates of hell

Reactions: 37
Toby “I’m always in a flipping drama” well who’s fault is that mate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m loving Millie and Chloe’s little friendship. They’re amusing to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I don't feel bad for Liam given how he acted and how he seems to genuinely believe he's done nothing really wrong, but I do worry for the reactions towards him and the repercussions it could have on his mental health coming out of the villa. For as much as they're going on about the 'lads holiday' and seemingly think they're in a bubble, people are ANGRY at him (as they should) in the real world and if either Millie or Liam walk, the reaction is only going to get worse. It's the curse of the show being as big as it is now I suppose.

Reactions: 22
Can someone explain the real meaning for moving mad? They are saying it wrong aren't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.