Love Island 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she was smug whatsoever, I think she looked awkward and her accent makes her sound like she couldn’t give a tit. Would people rather she lied to her or played it down?
think what u want lmao but she was deffo smug she doesn’t care about millie she engaged just as much as Liam did and her accent isn’t an excuse lol

Reactions: 5
Faye encouraging Millie to consider the possibility that assuming the worst might not be correct... erm...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know you're in the sht when you're listening to Tobias for advise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is that bleeping Toby giving advice on being good to a girl????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Lillie was smug, I think she just found the situation really effing awkward.. Sounds like more happened in bed than we thought! I don’t think Liam and Millie going to come back from this (and if they do, they won’t be as popular as they were before). Wonder if Sam will try cracking on with her..

Liberty is coming across as conniving and manipulating as Jake in this episode.. it’s a bad shade on her!

Reactions: 7
Millie is a girls girl. She believed Lillie straight away and didn’t blame her, she knows where to place the blame. Has to be one of the loveliest Islanders ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
OMG, it's time they all found out about Jake egging everyone on.

Reactions: 23
think what u want lmao but she was deffo smug she doesn’t care about millie she engaged just as much as Liam did and her accent isn’t an excuse lol
Her first words were literally an apology what more do people want blood? At the end of the day Liam Is the twit not Lillie.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just had a horrible thought. What if Millie walks…? 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.